should I take CS along with geography as My GEC? is it good combination if I am interested in gis and remote sensing. I have not studied CS in class 11 and12 would it be hard for me to carry forward this in long run?
I don't think there will be great prob if you haven't studied CS in +2. You can take the subject and you can study. As you are interested in the subject matter then you will not get bored with the subject and as a result if a problem arises you will stay focused and will think to solve it. So there will no problem with CS if you haven't read it before.
Having a knowledge in CS will definitely help you in interdisciplinary fields. So yeah , It will be a very fruitful choice for your future endeavors!
I hope my answer helps you. Good Night!
is cs a good GEC with geography? I had not CS in my class 11 and 12 ,would it be difficult to learn and would it be a good combination?
Learning CS is only as difficult as you make it out to be. If you like problem solving and are interested in learning how software are developed then no one is stopping you.
- There are plenty of online resources and books since it is a popular field so you won't get stuck on a problem for very long
- You can self learn a lot of the things in your free time (just 1 hour a day can be enough in the beginning)
- It is a simple logic based study and it's fun
Is it a good combination with geography?
That depends on your careers plans for the future, really. Geography and CS is an unorthodox combination to be honest but you are interested in both of them then go for it, as they say 'no knowledge is ever useless'. You will find your way once you get the hang of both the subjects as to what do you want to do with them. Go for CS related career, or UPSC or what gives. I'd say research more on what CS is all about and do not rush the decision.
what is the fees in Gec govt college raipur in lateral entry
Hi, since you have not mentioned the exact course you are intersted in knowing about, I am assuming it to be Bachelors in Engineering. So, the fees in Government Engineering College, Raipur in lateral entry is around INR 54,000 . The duration is 3 years and it will be a full time UG course. Hope this helps!
Is CSe from GEC Bhubaneswar is worth it or not
Yes it's well known institution for quality education.
CSE department of this college,is reputed for producing best software engineers.
GEC Bhubaneswar accredited by NAAC with A grade.
Infrastructure provides excellent facilities...academic building, students activity centers, hostels, central library, central mess, auditorium, playing grounds, picturesque gardens;etc
CSE department of the college organizes and conducts the programs of Infosys through campus connect program.Classroom teaching is supplemented by seminars,guest lectures and interaction sessions with great personalities from industry and sometimes alumina also.faculty members are well qualified here so they always supportive to students . they provide engineering graduates a strong theoretical and practical background with an emphasis on research and software development.In this college,placement record for CSE branch is 97%
TCS,HCL,L&T infotech,Infosys,NTT data,Cognizant,Wipro, and many more top companies visiting the college campus every year for recruitment.
What about GEC college for CSE branch
Hi Rahul, I hope this is Government Engineering College, GNR. The CSE branch is the most preferred currently. On an average about 60-70% students get placed every year. The placement cell is enthusiastic and the students who satisfy the cgpa criteria bag a company easily. The highest package offered is 7LPA and average package is of 4 LPA. Companies like TCS, Wipro visit college every year.
Hope this helps.
sir Ive got 51984 rank in ap Eamcet and i am EWS category,can i get CSE in GEC, please give me an answer.
Hello , Based on your rank in ap EAMCET you have a chance to get into CSE in GEC based up on previous year cutoffs. But Every year there will be a variation in cutoffs but there might not be much difference in the cutoffs.
sir... I got 35269 rank in Ap Eamcet 2020 and I belong to Bc-e category. will I get seat in GEC. please confirm me sir.
You may get seat in Gec but better search for colleges good for your rank.
which is the books requirements for GEC Patan, Civil engineering student
If you’re asking me about Civil Engineering Text books, here is my preferred list.
I personally found them to be good and suggested by top colleges.
- Basic civil engineering: S S BHAVIKATTI
- Engineering mechanics: R.K BANSAL , SS BHAVIKATTI
- Strength of materials: RAMARUTHAM, R K BANSAL AND (for gate) GERE AND TIMOSHENKO
- Structural analysis: RAMAMRUTHUM
- Concrete technology: M.S SHETTY.
- RCC: RAMAMRUTHAM, B C PUNMIA for theory and for advanced RCC - KRISHNA RAJU
- Steeel structures: S.K DUGGAL,
- Environment engineering : S K GARG
- Geotechnical Engineering: GOPAL RANJAN and S K GARG
- Fluid Mechanics: R.K BANSAL or MODI AND SETH.
- Irrigation: SK GARG
- Hydrology: SUBRAMNIYA
- Estimation and Costing: B N DUTTA
- Surveying: B C PUNMIA
- Engineering Geology: PARBIN SINGH
- Transportation: S P BINDRA, BL GUPTA AND AMIT GUPTA
- Construction Materials: RANGWALA
- Highway Engineering: JUSTO N KHANNA
- Traffic Engineering: L R KADIYALI
- Project Planning by BC PUNMIA.
All the best for your future.
In which language professors of GEC Patan will deliver their speech, English Hindi or Gujarati in Civil Engineering?
If we talk about GEC patan's professor so I will tell you that they are very lineant and polite . Although they speak English and Gujarati but if you would request them about particular language so they will try there level best to deliver you speech in that language.
Although they follows the instructions which is given by head of the department.
Hope this helpful to you.
All the best for your future.
Which is better option EEE at CET or EC at GEC Thrissur?
I am providing the details for both the colleges you should compare it and take your decision according to your own preferences.
1) EEE at CET - This is very good option for doing B.Tech in EEE with CET. This is one of the prestigious institution of south India. According to infrastructure and campus this is good college but placements are really very good for this branch. Total 120 seats are available with total fees 1.13 lakhs. For more information about this college you should go through the below link.
2) ECE at GEC - This is also a very good institution and for ECE branch the placements are very very good for this institution. Infrastructure and academics are also good. The total intake for this branch is 120 and fees are 17.29k. This is also a very good option for engineering. For more information about this college you should go through the below link.
Best of luck.