- Government College of Engineering and Technology, Jammu
- All Questions
Government College of Engineering and Technology, Jammu
I want to change my college from ycet jammu to gcet jammu
Now it can't be possible to change the college because both the college doesn't have any student transfer programme so with help of that you can get transferred.
Hope you understand that it is not possible.
Hope it helps.
For further queries feel free to comment.
Is transport facility available at gcet jammu?
Hope you are doing well!
Now let's go through your question.
Yes, you will get transport facility.
As you will be knowing that Government College of Engineering and Technology - [GCET] is amongst the top ten colleges for engineering education in Jammu. It has affiliations with AICTE Delhi and Jammu University.
Here are the facilities available:
Basically, the facilities provided by this college are Library with reference books, textbooks, journals and case studies, Transport Facilities, Labs and classrooms with all the modern facilities for students.
Thank You & All the best!
Can I get hostel facility for btech (elec) with rank 754 at gcet jammu 2019?
There is a boys hostel facility at Government College of Engineering and Technology, Jammu.
So, don't worry, you will get a hostel there.
To know more about GECT, Jammu, click on the link below.
When classes will start for ist semester btech 2019 in gcet Jammu?
Hi Yasir, thanks for your query.
The coounselling process is going on in the colleges which will last till last week of July 2019. Most probably the classes will commence from last week of Jul 2019 or first week of August 2019.
You can visit the following link for more info:
Hope this helps!
I am getting CS in MIET Jammu through JKCET can I get CS in GCET Jammu in second round of counseling. My rank is 1094?
To get an secure admission in GCET Jammu, One must have a rank below 700. If any candidate want to join a branch of their own choice then rank should be below 200. Your rank is a way high to get CSE. You may get an admission in the college but in CSE branch the chances are low. If you want to study CSE then go for MIET where you are aleady secured.
MIET is also a good college with good placement increasing every year.
Hope it helps!
What is the eligibility for TFW quota in GCET Jammu?
HELLO ANKUSH KUMAR GUPTA
Government College of Engineering & Technology (GCET) is a reputed engineering institution under the aegis of the J&K State Government. It was established in 1994 and is located at Canal Road, Jammu. The institute is affiliated to the University of Jammu.
GCET offers admission in five concerned engineering departments and four applied science departments. The courses that are currently being offered by the institute include B.E. in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, and Computer Engineering.
- Applications submitted only through J&K BOPEE websites are accepted for the purpose of CET and the subsequent steps of admission.
- For admission in B.E., candidate must pass 10+2 with English, Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry from J&K Board of Secondary Education with minimum 50% marks.
- For SC/ST candidates, minimum required marks are 40%.
- Payment of application fee at the time of application form submission is mandatory for completion of the application process.
- Application form can either be downloaded from official website or can be obtained from college office.
- Admission is done on the basis of common entrance exam conducted by Board of Professional Entrance Examination of the State Government i.e JKCET .
- Candidates appearing/ appeared in 10+2 level final exam are eligible to apply.
- Such candidates have to produce original marks cards of the qualifying exam before or at the time of counselling/ selection.
- Candidates applying under TFW category must fulfil all eligibility norms for Open Category candidates in order to be eligible to admission.
- The merit list for each branch shall be prepared on the basis of CET score in the descending order for Open Merit Category and for each Reserved Category, separately
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories are allowed a relaxation of 10% marks in the minimum marks eligibility criteria as per policy of the state government.
- Only J&K residents are eligible to apply for the B.E. courses offered by GCET, Jammu.
- Candidates with engineering diploma of three-year duration are eligible for Lateral Entry as per provisions mandated by the University of Jammu.
HOPE IT HELPS
ALL THE BEST
I HAVE GOT 32 POINTS IN JKCET 2019 CAN I EXPECT GCET JAMMU /GCET GANDERBAL IN ANY COURSE
Yes you have slight chances of getting admission in Gcet as per the previous years cutoff .
But every cutoff changes as the level of the paper changes,so there is no certainty for this.
You should check the previous years cutoff to get better idea.
Till the last round you should definitely get this college and also it will depend on the branch you choose.
All the best
My rank is 439 in jkcet 2019 will i get civil branch in gcet jammu
I got 36.50 marks in jkcet and my rank:- 1459 ///category:- RBA can i get a seat in gcet jammu for computer or in MIET....
Yes,as per the previous years cutoff you can definitely get seat in Gcet and Miet with this rank.
But there is no certainty as the cutoff can change this year .
So it will be better if you Check the previous years cutoff to get a rough idea.
For more information visit:https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/engineering.careers360.com/articles/jkcet/amp
All The Best
I have scored 54.75 marks in JKCET. Can I get admission In GCET Jammu in computer science or electronics
Congrats! for your amazing performance in the JKCET.
With this rank, you have a medium chance of getting CS or Electronics in GCET, Jammu.
This is because of the uncertainty in the preference of the candidates.
Still, with your rank, you will get into this college for sure.