About IEC College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida
IEC College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida (IEC-CET) was established in the year 1981 by Mr. R.L. Gupta. IEC-CET has a market capitalisation of over 50 crore INR. The colleges and their academic facilities are organized over 10.5 acres, and the remaining 6.5 acres have been kept for residential facilities, a shopping arcade and other commercial ventures that benefit students and staff residing on IEC campus. IEC Group Of Institutions is approved by AICTE and affiliated to DR. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. Today, IEC is an established brand name in Computer Education, Science, Technology and Management, Hotel Management, Pharma, Vocational education, and an organization of national repute. The college offers B.Tech, B.Pharm, M.Tech, M.Pharm and MBA programmes.
IECCET is located at Plot No. 4, Surajpur Kasna Road, Institutional Area, Knowledge Park I, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Indira Gandhi International Airport is the closest international airport to the college, located about 54.5 km away. Closest railway station to the college is Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station, located about 36.6 km away from the college. For bus travellers, nearest bus station to the college is Inter State Bus Terminus, Noida, located about 31 km away.
IEC-CET is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) under the Ministry of HRD Government of India.
The college has collaborated with the following institutions:
- Quoc Anh IEC Ltd, HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM
- Nanyang Technological University(Singapore)
- University of Huddersfield (United Kingdom)
- Taylor’s University College (Malaysia)
- University of Boras (Sweden)
- University of South Alabama (USA)
- Venice International University (Italy)
- University of Derby(UK)
- Rotterdam School of Management (European Union)
- University of Milan(Italy)
- University of Gothenburg (Sweden)
- Central European University (European Union)
- Janus Pannonius University (Hungary)
- Yunnan University, Yunnan Province, China
- Kunming University of Science & Technology, People’s Republic of CHINA
- SouthEast Asian Ministries of Education Organization, SEAMEO Regional Training Centre
- Vietnam Centre Point Education and Media Service Centre
- Professional Education Consultancy, Nepal
- Shatakshee Education Foundation, Nepal
- Euro Nepal Education Consultancy, Nepal
- Professional Education Consultancy, Nepal
- Mongolian Youth Association for the Promotion of English and Information Technology
- Mongolia – India Joint School, Mongolia
- BILIG Institute – Mongolia
- Khukhteikhan College, Mongolia
- Goodies’ Business Centre, Thailand
- Kanda Express Education Services
- University of Huddersfield UK
- Country City Study Centre, Thailand
- University of Boras, Sweden
- Al- Jabal Al-Gharbi University, Libya
- Al- Fateh University, Libya
- GLG Australia
- Edinburgh Napier University, UK
- Nanyang Institute Of Management, Singapore
- IBP academy
- MUST State University, MONGOLIA
- LTSNU, Ukraine
- Mongolian University of Science & Technology
- National University of Ireland
- HANOI Centre for Cultural Exchange and Vocational Education & Training, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Ministry of Education & Training, Centre for International Professional and Technological Co–operation and Exchange, Vietnam
- Ministry of Education and Training-National Institute for Educational Development, Vietnam
- Aspiring Mind
- Kareer Matrix
- Nicco Venture
- TPC Global
- Oracle Academy
- IBM COE
- Aspiring Minds
- TPC Global
- Centum Foundation
- Nasscom Foundation
- Q Spiders
- VQMS SixSigma
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Music and Dramatics Club- This Club handles all the music and dramatics of the college. They practice using the resources of the college and perform at various events. They perform at events like fests, nukkad nataks, plays, skits, music concerts etc.
- Dance Club- This Club members are the official dancers of the college. They choreograph and practice dance performances for performing at different events of the college.
- Sports Club- This Club is responsible for handling all the sporting events at the college. They organise and manage all the sports events at the college.
- Anti-Ragging Committee- This committee strives to prevent any incident of ragging in the college. They also make efforts to get suitable punishment to someone who is found out to be a culprit in ragging.
- Grievance Redressal Committee- This Committee addresses and resolves any grievance happening to any student of the college. College has set up a grievance redressal committee section in its website, so that it is convenient for students to convey their grievances.
- Extra Curricular Activity Committee- This Committee conducts various extracurricular activities at the college. They conduct activities that help in development other than academics of the students.
Courses & Fees
IEC College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida offers B.Tech, B.Pharma, M.Tech, MBA, M.Pharm. Admission to these courses will be done on the basis of an entrance examination. For B.Tech courses, candidates have to appear in UPSEE/JEE Main. Candidates who want to seek admission in M.Tech programme have to appear and qualify in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) and have to appear in counselling conducted by AKTU. For the MBA programme, candidates have to apply for the programme first in after which they will be shortlisted for the college level counselling on the basis of CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA. Admission to M.Pharm courses will be offered on the basis of GATE/FPAT after which they will be shortlisted for counselling conducted by the college itself.
- Candidate needs to appear for UPSEE/JEE Main. UPSEE is restricted to fill up seats for the students of the U.P. State only.
- Admissions are made strictly in accordance with the merit list of UPSEE or JEE Main.
- All admissions in different approved quotas shall be made strictly on the basis of merit and satisfying the eligibility criteria and interview at Delhi office by the admission committee.
- Shortlisted candidates of JEE Main/UPSEE have to apply online and participate in the college level counselling wherein they have to get their documents verified and pay the admission fee.
- Candidate needs to appear for GATE/FATE entrance exams.
- Candidates possessing valid GATE score shall be given preference.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of rank wise counselling conducted by AKTU.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to apply online, separately at the college website for admission, get their documents verified and pay the admission fee.
- Candidate needs to appear for CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA etc. entrance exams.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of rank-wise, college-level counselling.
- Candidates, shortlisted have to participate in the college-level counselling, get their documents verified and pay the requisite fee.
- Candidate needs to appear for GPAT/FATE entrance exam.
- Candidates possessing valid GPAT score shall be given preference over to those applicants who do not possess GPAT score.
- Shortlisted candidates have to register online and participate in IEC College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida counselling, get the documents verified and pay the required admission fee.
Exams and Cutoffs
IEC is Ranked A++ for Quality Education
Facade of success
Joined On: 20 Jun' 17
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Last Seen: 04 Mar' 17
Joined On: 23 Apr' 14
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
I feel negativity
Poor management with almost no placement. Avg placement 15K
IEC College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida provides several infrastructural facilities to the students and faculty such as hostels for boys and girls, amphitheatres to conduct events, library with a varied collection of books, medical facilities to cater to the medical needs, transportation, cafeteria and mess to serve food and beverages to the students, laboratories for practical training. Various other facilities like wi-fi, classrooms, etc are also available for them.
- Hostel- The college has separate hostels for boys and girls. The hostels have high-speed internet connectivity, access to library and computer centre, Health Club, first aid service, tie-ups with hospitals in Noida & Greater Noida and sports activity center.
- Amphitheatres- The college has amphitheatres, which are well built and used for conducting various events at the college.
- Library- The college library has a strong collection of books and a large number of volumes related to the courses taught at the college. The library has internet access for students and faculty. The library is also subscribed to world-class journals. There are also departmental libraries, where each department has its own library. There is also an air-conditioned digital library.
- Auditorium- The college has an acoustically designed auditorium that has first-class acoustics and is perfect for conducting large room events like seminars, presentations, etc.
- Classrooms- The college has state-of-the-art classrooms with modern audio-video equipment like projectors, LCD screens for modern and interactive teaching and learning.
- Wi-Fi - The campus is wi-fi enabled with 16 MBPS bandwidth. High-speed internet is available for both students and visitors.
- Labs and Workshops- The college has state-of-the-art labs and workshops with all the necessary equipment, for practical learning development of the students as well.
- Cafeteria and Mess- The college hostels have mess facility and the campus has a cafeteria which serves fresh and hygienic food.
- Transport Facility- College provides transport facility for students who don’t reside in campus hostels. The transport facility is available for a wide range of places of Delhi and Delhi-NCR for easy and comfortable commutes of students.
- Healthcare Facility- IEC Group of Institutions is now empanelled with many Hospitals/Healthcare services of Noida and Greater Noida for students and staff.
Questions related to IEC College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida
Which is best... IEC ENGINEERING COLLEGE ..OR.. ITS ENGINEERING COLLEGE .. in all categories.
Its engineering college is best
Which college is better for engineering IEC college of engineering and technology, greater Noida or psit, Kanpur regarding placement ?
If you want to choose from these two college then I will suggest you to go with PSIT kanpur. It has well developed infrastructure ,better academics ,best faculty,better opportunity then IEC college of engineering and technology.
You can visit this link for further information:-https://www.careers360.com/colleges/psit-college-of-engineering-kanpur
For further queries feel free to comment.
Aarya college of engineering jaipur
whihc information do you need for this college , please mention your query so that i can try in solving your problem. please mention the required information. all the best have a great future ahead.
The IEC Group of Institutions, with its campus at Greater Noida, recently....
IEC Group of Institutions has invited applications for admission of engin....
Location & Map
IEC College of Engineering and Technology, Plot No.:-4, Knowledge Park-1, Institutional Area, Surajpur Kasna Road, Greater Noida, District:- Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh-201310, (India)
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: