How much fees for hostel in sanskrithi school of engineering...??
see in officials website there is no details about hostel fees structure, however it is liable to change in every year, I have mentioned below the warden contact details, you may contact for details information.
Boy’s Hostel Warden : Mr Nazir : 9100974541
Girls’s Hostel Warden : Ms Prashanthi : 9100974519
which exams are taken for entrance
For entrance to Sanskrithi College of Engineering at Puttaparthi, you have to clear AP EAMCET conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada for B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Pharm.. It is a state-level exam for Andhra Pradesh which will be in both English and Telugu.
The tentative dates for the exam are as follows:
The application process will be online and will happen between 26th of Feb 2020 to 27th of March 2020.
Extending with late fee, candidates will have approximate time till 19th of April to fill the forms.
The test dates will be most probably between 20th April 2020 to 23rd of April 2020.
The Result will come out in June and the counselling will start by the end of July.
The Eligibility criteria for B.Tech. is as follows:-
- The candidates should be of Indian nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- The candidates should be able to satisfy the domicile requirements of Andhra.
- The candidates should be above the age of 16 by December 31st 2019. For B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Ag. Engineering) and B.Tech (FS&T), the lower age limit is 17 years whereas the upper age limit is 22 years (25 years for SC/ST category candidates)
- The candidates should have passed their 10+2 or at least should have appeared for it with the subject PCM conducted by the board of Andhra or any equivalent exam from a recognised board OR should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma engineering examination by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh or any other exam recognised as equivalent of this institution.
- The candidate must have scored at least 45% in the qualifying exams.
For details regarding exam paper pattern and syllabus, visit:
Hope this helps. All the best!