IIT Jammu Admission Process 2021
IIT Jammu Admission
Indian Institute of Technology Jammu offers admission to undergraduate (B.Tech), postgraduate (M.Tech) and doctoral courses. Admission to the B.Tech course is done through the JEE Advance examination followed by a JoSSA counselling while for M.Tech, aspirants have to appear for the GATE examination followed by an interview. For doctoral courses, candidates have to appear for a test or an interview conducted by the institute. The detailed admission process is given below:
IIT Jammu B.Tech Admission:
- Candidates should qualify Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE Advanced).
- Shortlisted candidates have to register for centralised counselling conducted by JoSSA and choose IIT Jammu as their preference.
- Final admission will be done after choice filling, choice locking, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
IIT Jammu M.Tech Admission :
- The candidates have to fill an application form for admission to IIT Jammu.
- Candidates should qualify Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
- Selected candidates have to appear for a personal interview.
IIT Jammu Ph.D Admission:
IIT Jammu View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|03 Jul, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
The admission to these programmes is done through Joint Entrance Examination - Advanced (JEE-Advanced) rank and administered by Joint Admission Board (JAB) through a centralized counselling conducted by JoSSA at all-India level.