IIT Patna Admission Process 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Patna Admission Details:
IIT Patna courses include undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses. Admission to BTech/B.E programmes offered by IIT Patna is done on the basis of the marks scored in JEE Advanced through JoSAA counselling. Indian Institute of Technology Patna offers admission to M.Tech programmes on the basis of GATE score. Indian Institute of Technology Patna offers admission to M.Sc programmes on the basis of JAM followed by participation in the JAM counselling process. IIT Patna PhD admission is offered on the basis of Written Test conducted by the institute followed by Personal Interview. Students can check the details of IIT Patna admission process further in the article below:
IIT Patna B.Tech/B.E admissions:
- Admission to B.Tech/B.E programmes is done based on JEE Advanced scores through JoSAA counselling.
- Based on their scores in JEE Advanced, candidates have to register for JOSAA counselling. Candidates need to choose IIT Patna as the preferred college while doing the choice locking.
- Candidates are offered admission to B.Tech/B.E programmes based on JoSAA registration, participation in counselling, choice filling, choice locking, document verification and fee payment.
IIT Patna M.Tech/M.E admission process:
- Candidates seeking admission to these postgraduate programmes need to appear and qualify GATE.
- Based on the qualifying scores, students have to register themselves for counselling on the official website of Indian Institute of Technology Patna.
- Candidates will get admission to M.Tech/M.E programmes after the successful verification of documents and payment of fees.
IIT Patna admission process for M.Sc:-
- Candidates seeking admission to M.Sc programmes need to appear and qualify JAM.
- Based on their JAM scores and eligibility criteria, candidates need to register themselves for JAM counselling on the official website. Candidates will have to select IIT Patna as their first preference while doing the choice locking.
- Candidates will be offered admission to M.Sc programmes based on the counselling participation, choice locking, choice filling, document verification and payment of fees.
Indian Institute of Technology Patna admission procedure for PhD:
- Candidates seeking admission to PhD programmes must appear and qualify the written test conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Patna.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to apply for PhD programmes on the official website of IIT P along with all the necessary documents and fees payment.
- Students will get admission to PhD programmes after the successful verification of documents and payment of fees at the Institute.
IIT Patna View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|03 Jul, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
Admission to all courses will be made in the odd semester of each session, at the first year level, through a Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted jointly by all the IITs.