CHETANAS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH MUMBAI VS ADAMAS UNIVERSITY KOLKATA? WHICH IS THE BETTER OPTION TO PURSUE MBA?
All the colleges have their own pros and cons, their own uniqueness and similarly their own advantages and disadvantages. But if I were to choose, then I would personally recommend you to opt for Chetanas Insitute of Management since it has got amazing placements and internship opportunities. The infrastructure, teaching faculty and facilities are also decent enough.
Kindly refer to the sites below to have a detailed information about both the colleges..
Best wishes. Thank you.
CHETANA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH
Below I have provided the required details about Chetana's Institute of Management and Research -
- The institute is privately owned and is standalone institute eshtablished in the year 1996. It has about 15 faculties.
- The institute offers only P.G.D.M degree.
- It has the facilities like library, sports, wifi, medical/hospital,alumni association etc.
- As per the students reviews the institute is quite good.
You can also go through this link and checkout the details about Chetana's Institute of Management and Research : https://www.careers360.com/colleges/chetanas-institute-of-management-and-research-mumbai
Good Luck !!!
Among Met, Ies and Chetana college, which one is better?
All the 3 colleges are average and almost equal in terms of everything. Still, if you want to choose one among the three I would suggest you go with Chetna then IES then MET.
ALL THE BEST
I belong to Amravati & sc category.My Mh cet 80.69%ile & cmat 60.78%ile.Pumba met chetna xmir will shortlist me or reappear
Aishwarya with 80.69 percentile in an SC category you have a chance to get admission in the some of the top colleges:
- Alkesh Dinesh Modi Inst
- Atharva Inst of Mgmt
- Bharti Vidyapeeth's Inst of Mgmt, Navi Mumbai
- Vidyalankar Inst of Tech, Wadala
- Jankidevi Bajaj Inst of Mgmt
- Parle Tilak Vidyalaya Asso.'s Inst of Mgmt
- Bedekar Inst Of Mgmt
- Gawde Inst of Mgmt
- Mumbai Inst of Mgmt
- SASMIRA's Inst of Mgmt
- Viva Inst of Mgmt
- Raheja School of Business Mgmt
- Kohinoor Business School
- Deccan Edu Soc's Inst of Tech & Development
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Kothrud
- Modern Education Society's Neville Wadia Institute of Mgmt Studies & Research
- Indira Global Business School, Parandwadi Tq. Maval Dist.
Aishwarya currently its almost impossible for you to get admission in Pumba, MET, Chetna and XMIR but as you mentioned that you are capable for scoring above 90 percentile next year, if you are able to push it to 93+ percentile then you will definitely have a good chance in all of the colleges. Make your decision wisely.
Feel free to ask if you have any more queries. All the best!!