NTA JEE Main answer key out; Download now.
XAT 2023 result out at xatonline.in; Download scorecard now!
JEE Main 2023 Question Paper with Solution available now; Download PDF
College Infrastructure is pretty good. All necessary equipments are there and well maintained. The has almost all books. Hostels are really good. The food is hygienic. There is only girls' hostel and not for boys. library
The college infrastructure is not upto the mark..there are no designated playgrounds for sports activities,canteen and a small stage is the only place to hangout yes but there are many park in the area surrounding the college .there is an auditorium for seminars.college canteen is nice ..the labs are quite fine too...lifts are there...the college campus is small...the food that we get at canteen is quite hygienic..and tasty too..so no ..belive me the location of college is great .halls, malls.
The infrastructure of thecollege is good . It hasall the basic necessasities required. The library is good enough and has many books. Canteen is small but it provides hygienic food. There is no such facilities like wif , smart board etc.
If we were to compare college cultures just based on reputation and peer assessment, I'd say ADGITM is superior to GTBIT.
Here are some points regarding the same -
- The fee schedules for these two colleges are comparable (approx. 4 lacs)
- For other branches, such as ECE, both of them received placements that are merely average.
- You shouldn't anticipate getting strong direct placements for your course unless you intend to pursue higher education or employment through GATE, GRE, CAT, etc.
- Both colleges have excellent and active student bodies, and if you look hard enough, internship opportunities may be found.
- Regarding infrastructure, I believe ADGITM offers a better system.
Good luck, and don't rush the decision!
Based on the previous year trend, you could get a percentile of about 72 and a rank around 3.1 L. Last, year the all India cut off for your college and branch of interest was 3.5 L. Looking at these trends, you definitely have a high chance of getting it in the first round.
If you are interested in looking for more colleges, please check out the college predictor link.
Hi, GTBIT has more number of faculty and more options compared to MSIT. There are more number of opportunities comparatively. It really depends upon what branch you choose to get in. They both are very famous for engineering overall. Below is the link for you to compare colleges and to decide which one you like better. Hope this helps.