- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
- All Questions
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
how much marks i need to get into iiit delhi,dtu and nsit if i belong to sc category and i am non delhi student...please ans my ques...its a request
Cut off depends on the branch, number of seats available, difficulty of exam, number of candidates qualified etc.In IIIT, Delhi, NSIT and DTU cut off will be different.A decent score would be 90 or above percentile.But as said earlier cut off in 2020 may increase or decrease.
Please check our JEE main knockout packages
is iiit delhi better than nit trichy???please help me to compare both..its my request
I will try giving you some points about both:
- In terms of faculty, IIITD fares much better than NIT-T. The research is top notch and comparable to the IITs.
- The alumni network of NIT Trichy is much stronger and wider, which means you will have guidance, and even alumni from your college working at your dream company or pursuing masters in your dream college. This is a very important factor, as it determines the reputation of the institute and how companies/college outside look at it.
- IIITD has a huge locational advantage, it is based in Delhi, a metro city with a large number of company offices. This means more companies visit your campus for placement and internships as their travelling expenses are lower.
- IIITD has a very intensive academic routine, and the overall personality development takes a back seat. There are much more extra-curricular activities and clubs at NIT.
I understand it is a tough choice, both institutes are comparable. You consider the above factors and decide which ones are more important to you.
only jee main marks required for iiit Delhi
Here are some points to keep in mind
- Admission to the course is offered on the basis of a validJEE Mainscore followed by Joint Admission Counselling (JAC).
- Higher Secondary Examination qualified students will be eligible for admission.
- Admission to some seats of B.Tech (ITSS) only for Delhi-based students of Non-Science background will be done on the basis of marks in 10+2.
- UCEED score is only valid for admission to some seats in B.Tech (CSD) applicable to students belonging to Delhi.
- There are 28 seats each for B.Tech (CSD and ITSS) required to be filled through JAC and 22 seats are required to be filled through UCEED.
Hope it helps
decent rank required to get into iiit delhi cse branch i belong to delhi region and have obc category
As IIIT Delhi is one of the known institutions of India, and CSE branch is highly demanding branch nowadays. There is very tough competition for CSE branch so cut-offs are also very high.
As you belongs to one of the reservation categories i.e. OBC so you will get advantage of this also.
According to previous year's trend you need to secure your rank under 17,000 than only you can try for IIIT Delhi CSE branch.
Last year cut-off was 17288 for OBC category.
You can also use JEE-Main College Predictor to predict your college on the basis of percentile and category.
Whats better,ECE at IIIT Delhi or Chemical/Btech at ICT mumbai,considering that ICTM is ranked 12 in NIRF 2019,only one NIT i.e., NIT trichy is above ICT in rankings, people say Its even better than some IITs. Is it really that good a college?,shall i consider it over any NIT except NIT trichy.
As ece means electronic and communication department is good in IIIT delhi as it is top college in India as it has top ranking in the world also and chemical engineering in Mumbai is also agood choice in ICT Mumbai as both the department's are good and both the institutes have tge top ranking better compare to both the department's placements wise India have most of the openings in ECE Means electronic and communication department compared to chemical engineering btech course so i think you better prefer for the electronic and communication department as there are good government jobs and also you can start a start up also so you can prefer this department so that ypu can have a bright future and i think my suggestions and knowledge may be helpful to u.
Thank you !!
Sir,i got 70.8% in class 12th and got 75% in mathematics ,will i eligible in iiit delhi?i am from sc catagory.
As you scored 70.8 percent in your 10+2 and 75 percent in the mathematics and you wanted to get seat in the iit delhi to get seat in iit delhi you should attempt for jee entrance examination after qualifying of jee mains you may get eligibility to write jee advanced exam and based on jee advanced marks you may get seat in iit delhi so study well and work hard to get good marks in the iit delhi and all the best for your future and i think my suggestions and knowledge may help ful and also useful to u.
What category rank do I need to get into IIIT Delhi or IIIT Allahabad considering the extension of JEE April session, being an OBC candidate ?
In 2019 the cut off was as follows for OBC category for each branch
- Biotechnology: 12041
- Chemical: 6043
- Civil: 5778
- CSE: 1200
- EE: 3487
- ECE: 2785
- Mech: 4347
- PIE: 8744
- IT: 1754
- CSE: 17288
- Computer Science and Applied Mathematics: 6053
- Computer Science and Design: 29155
- ECE: 9765
- Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence: 5469
- Computer Science and Biosciences: 9747
- IT and Scocial Sciences: 9349
However, cut off is subjected to change it may increase or decrease slightly.
what are the cutoff s both for OC and OBC for IIIT DELHI?
Admission to B.Tech course in IIIT Delhi is based on JEE Mains marks.
Two counselling are conducted: One for other state candidates and other for Delhi candidates (JAC counselling)
You have not mentioned the course you are interested in. Anyways previous year for B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering in IIIT Delhi under OBC category had
- Under All India counselling: 17288 AIR rank
- JAC Counselling: 15928 rank (state rank)
Follow this link for more information
Is there any application form to get admision in this collage?
IIIT Delhi- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi offers B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD courses. It was established in 2008 and on NIRF rankings it is placed on 55th rank.
- Admission to B.Tech courses is based on JEE Mains marks along with Joint Admission Counseling(JAC).
- Admission to M.Tech courses is based on entrance exam and GATE marks
Follow this link for more information https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.careers360.com/university/indraprastha-institute-of-information-technology-delhi/amp
whats the Cutoff trend for CSD at IIIT Delhi via Uceed
The cut offs for CSD at IIIT Delhi may vary every year.The closing ranks for round 1 admission to CSD via UCEED is given below :
GNGND - 476
OBGND - 1979
For round 2 :
GNGND - 607
SCGND - 871
For 2018 the cut off rank for GNGND category was 1033.