plzz tell me cateogry wise seats in college hindurao hospital for course of paramedical BSC MLT CET (CODE 124)??
Hello Piyush Choudhary
For all the courses, IPU follows a fixed percentage of seats to be divided between different categories.
It is as follow
FOR DELHI QUOTA
FOR OUSIDE DELHI QUOTA
The no of seats may vary each year but the percentage of seats alloted to each category remains the same.
Hope it helps you.
Is there is any need of cet intarance exam for physiotherapy course after the 12th?
Admission in Physiotherapy, is mainly done on the basis of marks and rank in NEET.
If you have good score in NEET, then you can apply anywhere in whichever college you want.
Hlo my icet rank is 28000 From Sc any chances for get cet in cbit for pgdm course
Based on your score of marks in TS ICET 2019, your rank will be somewhere around 18000-20000. It is highly unlikely for you to get a seat in Chaitanya Bharathi Inst Of Technology (CBIT) MBA as their cutoff for SC Boys as per past year records is around 3800 rank. However there are decent chances that you might get a seat in CBIT for MCA program as their cutoff for MCA SC Boys category is around 28000.
Hope this helps. All the best.
Hello sir cet course code 115 bsc nursing ki counselling KB start hogi abhi to koi notice nhi ayi ,its big problem in front of me. Plzz...
Till now date is not announced you have to wait for it . You can check it on our app career 360
i got 1223 rank in TS LAW CET i applied for 5 years llb course expected college and fee structure plz iam from andhra pradesh
As per your rank, and considering you are from the General category, here are some colleges you can consider -
- Anantha Law College - cutoff rank OC Male - 2454 - ₹56,365 for 5 years
- Dr Ambedkar college of law - 3102 - ₹64,420
- Mahatma Gandhi law college - 1947 - ₹60,500
- KVRR Law college - 1458
- PRR Law college - 3626
- Pendekanti Law college - ₹15,400
All the Best!
I want to do LLB 3year course.I missed to give CET this year.Wanted to know when will be the next years entrance.
Not to worry if you missed it this year.
Next year the application of CET 2020 exam form will be released in February ,and it's just a year so should prepare accordingly.
Expecting exam will be held on April 2020.
Hope it helps.
I got 20944 rank in ap Icet 2019.so I get a seat in SRKR College of engineering Bhimavaram? I preferred course is MCA.i belongs to BC-A.
Apicet is entrance exam to do your graduation in MBA and MCA
Based on your rank and caste there is a chance of getting admission in your preferred college According to previous years cut off rank
Hope this information is helpful
All the best
I wish to do 3 years law course. Couldnt prepare for this year.May I know when can i apply for next year CET
Hi Anu Arun Panickar,
Here are some important dates for MHTCET 2020:
|Application form start to submit Date:||March – 2020|
|Online Application form Last date to submit:||March – 2020|
|Application form fee to submit through challan:||End of March 2020|
|Admit card Available:||End of April 2020|
|Date of Examination:||April 2020|
|Submission of documents/certificates notification:||Mid of May 2020|
|Answer key Release Date:||May 2020|
|OMR sheet Release date:||May 2020|
|Declaration date of Result:||June 2020|
|Download of merit list Date:||2nd week of June – 2020|
Best college or top college in Mumbai as per cutoff trends. For Btech/BE. Please dont say which course. Colleges I can get via cet.
Here are a few colleges yoy can say are the top colleges of mumbai based on cutoff trends
1) VJTI also knows as the crown of mumbai.
3) KJ Somaiya Vidhya vidhar
4) Mukesh patel ( best faculty and equipments)
5) Dj Sanghvi
6) Father agnel(bandra)
7) Thakur college
8) Don Bosco
These colleges are top priority colleges
Thakur, SPIT and KJ SOMAIYA are autonomous and have their own syllabus similar to MU syllabus but with a lot of new stuff added each year to keep up with industrial demands
CENTRALISED ADMISSION PROCESS for law STUDENDS FOR 5 YEAR COURSE under CET IN MAHARASHTRA
MAH-LLB. 5 Yrs. Course CET 2019
- CET for First Year of Five-Year Degree Course in Law leading to LLB (5 Yrs.) (Regular- Full Time - Integrated Course Leading to BBA-LLB, BLSLL. B, B.A.-LL.B. as per the choice of college by the candidate*) Academic Year 2019-20
- Admissions to the following institutes will be done by the Competent Authority, provided they are approved and recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are Affiliated to any of the Non-agricultural Universities in the State of Maharashtra State:
- The Government College offering LL.B. 5 Yrs. Integrated Course,
- All Government Aided Colleges (including Aided Minority Institutions) offering LL.B. 5 Yrs. Integrated Course,
- All University Departments offering LL.B. 5 Yrs. Integrated Course,
- All University Managed Institutes offering LL.B. 5 Yrs. Integrated Course,
- All Un-aided colleges (including Minority Institutions) offering LL.B. 5 Yrs. Integrated Course, covered as per the Act.