Hidayatullah National Law University offers admissions to B.A LL.B Hons and LL.M programmes based on the scores of the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) and to Ph.D programmes based on the scores of the admission test conducted by the authority. Detailed description on all programmes, its admission procedure and other necessary details are mentioned below.
For B.A LL.B.(Hons.)/LL.M programmes
- Students seeking admissions to these programmes have to appear and clear the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
- Qualified candidates have to apply for admissions online on the official website of HNLU Raipur.
- Admissions will be offered after the verification of documents and payment of fees at the Institute campus.
For Ph.D programmes
- Students interested in taking admissions to Ph.D programmes need to qualify the admission test conducted by Hidayatullah National Law University Raipur.
- Students also have to qualify the interview round conducted by the University.
- Based on the qualifying scores and performance in the interview, students have to apply for admissions online on the official website of the University.
- Students will be offered admissions after getting their documents verified and payment of fees at the Institute campus.
View Course Specific Admission Process
|01 Jan, 2021 - 31 Mar, 2021 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Online|
|08 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
Admission to the B.A.LL.B. (Honours) Program shall exclusively be based on the performance of the candidate in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). However, in order to be eligible to appear in CLAT.