NLU Odisha Admission Process 2021
National Law University Cuttack offers undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D programmes related to various disciplines. The University offers admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes based on the merit of the academics of students and marks scores by them in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). NLUO also offers admissions to Ph.D programmes based on the performance of the admission test and presentation regarding the research area by students. Detailed description on all programmes, its admission procedure and other details are mentioned below.
For undergraduate/LL.M programmes
- Students seeking admissions to these programmes have to appear and qualify the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
- Based on the qualifying scores, students have to apply online on the official website of the University.
- Admissions will be offered after the verification of documents and payment of fees at National Law University Cuttack.
For Ph.D programmes
- Students interested in taking admissions to Ph.D programmes need to clear the admission test conducted by the University.
- Students who have cleared UGC NET don’t need to appear for the admission test.
- Eligible candidates also have to give a presentation regarding their research area.
- Students who will qualify all rounds have to apply online for admissions on the official website of National Law University Odisha.
- Students will be offered admissions after the verification of documents and payment of fees at the University campus.
NLU Odisha View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|29 Jul, 2021 - 30 Jul, 2021||Counselling - Registration for counselling | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2021 - 30 Jul, 2021||Counselling | Mode: Online|
|28 Jul, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|27 Jul, 2021||Answer Key - Final answer key | Mode: Online|
|23 Jul, 2021||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|23 Jul, 2021||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|15 Jul, 2021||Admit Card - Northeast states | Mode: Online|
|14 Jul, 2021||Admit Card - Except Northeast states | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2021 - 15 Jun, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Dec, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
CLAT score is mandatory and the admission will be done on the basis of merit only.