NUALS Kochi Admission Process 2021
National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) offers PG Diploma, 5 Years B.A LLB (Hons), LLM and PhD. The admission to the B.A LLB (Hons) and LLM are made through the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). The CLAT is an All India Entrance Examination conducted by 18 National Law Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programmes. The University also offers PG Diploma in Medical Law and Ethics and a PG Diploma in Cyber Law. The PG Diploma courses can be joined by the graduate students of any stream, whereas students from the law background will be given preference. Read further the know the details of the admission process:
NAULA admission process for B.A LLB (Hons) and LLM:
- Eligible candidates have to visit the CLAT official website and register themselves.
- They have to fill in the required details and submit the form for UG and PG CLAT.
- Candidates who clear CLAT have to appear for the counselling and confirm their choices for the NAULA.
- Counselling authority allots the seats as per merit and seat availability.
- As per the allotted seats, candidates have to visit the NAULA and complete the admission process, which include documents verification and fee payment.
NAULA admission process for PG Diploma:
- Candidates have to apply online and submit their application to NAULA.
- The admission committee, shortlist the candidates based on the qualifying degree and criteria.
- Shortlisted candidates have to visit the University and complete the admission process of NAULA.
NAULA admission process for PhD:
- As per the notification, candidates have to submit their application online.
- NAULA conducts Departmental Entrance Test (DET) for the PhD admission.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC-JRF/NET examination are exempted from DAT.
- The candidates who have qualified in the entrance test have to appear for the interview/viva-voce, conducted by the department research committee.
- Interview judges the suitability of the applicant on the basis of applicant’s research aptitude, knowledge of the subject, a clear understanding of the proposed research problem, the suitability of proposed research methodology, research facilities available and availability of the research supervisor in the proposed research area etc.
- Shortlisted candidates need to report to the University and complete the admission process which includes document verification and fee payment.
NUALS Kochi View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|01 Jan, 2021 - 15 Jun, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Dec, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
Admissions to the 5 Year B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Degree Programme (Choice Based Credit & Semester) are made through the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).