TNNLU Tiruchirappalli Admission Process 2021
Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU), Tiruchirappalli offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in law. At the undergraduate level, the university offers five years B.A LLB (Hons) and B.Com LLB (Hons). The university also offers one year LL.M. degree programme in three streams namely, LL.M.( Corporate and Securities Laws), LL.M.(Intellectual Property Laws), LL.M. (Natural Resources Laws). According to the TNNLU admission process for all the programmes, admission is offered on the basis of CLAT followed by the participation in the counselling process. TNNLU admission procedure of these courses are given below:
TNNLU admission procedure for B.A LLB (Hons), B.Com LLB (Hons) and LLM:
- Eligible candidates need to appear for CLAT and achieve a valid score.
- Candidates have to visit the CLAT official website and register themselves.
- Candidates with a valid score will be called for the online counselling for TNNLU admissions.
- During the counselling session, candidates have to give preference to the course and college.
- Candidates score in the CLAT, score achieved in the counselling session will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit list.
- Accordingly, candidates have to report to the allotted institution or colleges and complete the TNNLU admission process.
TNNLU Tiruchirappalli View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|01 Jan, 2021 - 15 May, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|19 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|26 Dec, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
Admissions to the undergraduate programme shall be in accordance with the scores obtained in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) only.