- Foreign Institutional Investors) – Financial Markets (Money, Equity, Debt, G-Sec, Forex & Commodities)) – Financial Sector and the Pandemic
- Constituents of the Financial Sector – Institutional Structure (Banking, Insurance, Mutual Funds, Pension Funds,
Executive Programme for Banking and Financial Sector
Gives an in-depth knowledge about analytics, fintech and banking to senior and mid-level executives.
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Virtual Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
Frequency of Classes Weekends
Executive Programme for Banking and Financial Sector certification mainly focuses on covering the key aspects that are a requisite in the banking arenas. The concepts and techniques which help banking professionals to manoeuvre through the banking sector are thoroughly elucidated.
The aim is to develop the skills and dexterity of the participants enabling them to handle the challenges faced in the financial environment. They will also learn tools and techniques used in the form of statistical tools, risk management modules and more. Banking managers and professionals will get a broad exposure in meeting the challenges occurring in the banking segment.
In addition to this, professionals at mid-level or senior level with get a chance and an exposure to learn and master different areas such as risk management, statistical tools, fintech, legal and analytics. The Executive Programme for Banking and Financial Sector certificate course module has been designed in such a way that it covers managerial challenges and potential disruptions in an era post pandemic.
- One Year Curriculum
- A Certification Programme
- Guest lectures by experts and professionals
- Classroom interaction
- Projects and assignments
Course and certificate fees
The Executive Programme for Banking and Financial Sector fees is given below:
Rs. 2500 plus GST
Rs. 7400 plus GST
Rs 2,64,000 plus GST
Rs. 32,000 plus GST
Rs. 2,96,000 plus GST
The candidates can also avail the instalment facility.
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
- This course is formulated as per the needs and demands in the banking and financial sector which could be fulfilled by banking professionals.
To be eligible for the Executive Programme for Banking and Financial Sector online course Participants, candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
Participants willing to apply for the Executive Programme for Banking and Financial Sector certification must have a minimum experience of 3 years and maximum experience of 7 years. Applicants can be employed or self employed
Certification Qualifying Details
The participants will only be provided the certificate for this programme if and only if they complete all the evaluation criteria.
What you will learn
The participants will complete the Executive Programme for Banking and Financial Sector course with the following knowledge:
- Statistical Analysis and Banking Analytics is a crucial component of this programme coursework.
- The mathematical and statistical aspects are a crucial component of the banking and financial sector.
- Executive Programme for Banking and Financial Sector course will take the trainees through all the techniques and methodologies that can be applied in various instances.
- Several sets of matrices are taught for every particular anomaly. Banking analytics will focus on a deeper understanding of the different forms and functions involved in the banking process.
- Domains and models used will be intricately worked upon to provide the fundamental knowledge of this sector.
- Legal and Judicial Aspects is another segment in this curriculum. Working in the banking and financial sector requires detailed information regarding the legalities involved in each process.
- Various Acts and Amendments are enforced by the government to regulate and inspect the financial processes which if ignored could become a major hindrance.
- EPBFS will ensure that the trainees' complete Executive Programme for Banking and Financial Sector certification with all the information that would make their interactions with legal systems a smooth process.
- Each enterprise is accompanied by its own set of risks and if they are unavoidable, then they should be treated with caution.
- The workings and systems are interconnected. Hence an issue in any of those would lead to complications in all.
Filling the form
The link to application form is provided below:
Applicants applying for this programme must follow the below given steps:
Step 1: Visit the link https://www.hugheseducation.com/executive-programmes/certificate-course-banking-and-finance
Step 2: Click this link and you will be redirected to another page
Step 3: Click on the button ‘Enrol Now’
Step 4: A window will pop up which will require your basic details. Fill in the form and click Submit
Step 5: The officials will then connect with you.
You need to fill in the application form and submit the required documents by taking the help of the Hughes Team
The documents will then be validated by Hughes Team
The candidate’s profile will be screened by Hughes Team.
Accounting and Finance
- Understanding innovative financial instruments like options, futures and swaps
- Understanding the concepts of Financial Management,
- Understanding the basics of Financial Accounting and Financial Statements,
- Economic Policies in a Post-Pandemic World
- Microeconomic Forces
- Basics of Insurance Markets,
- Macroeconomic Policies (Fiscal and Monetary) – International Economics impacting financial sector (FED Announcements, Exchange rates),
- Mergers & Acquisitions in Banks;
- The three pillars of Basel regulation (including Risk Management), Challenges in Value Creation, Corporate banking products (including working capital loans);
- Credit Assessment in post-pandemic world
- Managing Change
- Working with teams in virtual environment
- Inter-personal & leadership skills specifically needed to excel in financial sector,
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Challenges in a Post-Pandemic World
- Developing innovative financial products and services
- Customer Relationship Management in financial sector
- Expertise to assess the strategic positioning in the context of competition and growth
- Strategies in Post-Pandemic Digital World
- Understanding strategy formulation and implementation,
- Financial analytics
- Understanding opportunities and threats of Big Data
- Digital finance
- Rethinking Cyber security in the context of pandemic
- Post-Pandemic Regulatory Adaptations
- Latest updates on dynamic changes in the regulatory environment of financial sector,
- Service process management
- Customer data analysis for improvement
- Decision making under uncertainty and Risks
- Participants need to submit a Capstone Project as well before the programme ends.
How it helps
The participants are given exposure to the relevant techniques and methodologies required in the banking and financial sector.The fundamentals of management truisms and processes that would help deal with setbacks and obstacles are demonstrated. The curriculum trains the participants in gaining the skills, competence and knowledge to progress onto a leadership mantle. The trainees are made privy to the challenges and cruxes already prevailing in the banking and financial environment. It would hone their learnings and ‘know -how’ on methods to deal with those efficiently.
Ms Arpita Ghosh
Associate Professor in Finance and Control
Mr Rajiv Kumar
Professor in Organizational Behavior
The Executive Programme for Banking and Finance Sector is a one year programme.
The sessions will be conducted on an interactive online platform on Hughes Global Education. The sessions will be held once in a week.
In order to make it interactive and interesting, the Executive Programme for Banking and Financial sector sessions will be conducted via quizzes, tests, classroom interaction, projects and assignments.
The total fees payable for enrolling in this programme will be Rs. 2,96,000 plus GST.
The programme fees can be paid in 4 different instalments of Rs. 66000/-.
Executive Programme for Banking and Financial Sector online course sessions will take place for a year wherein the trainees will be trained in all the important aspects of the respective fields.
At the moment there are not any sort of additional fees except the Programme Fees. Any changes in the fee structure will be notified to.
Renowned coaches and instructors lead the classes, thereby ensuring excellent learning and skill development.
Payments can be made using these options-Visa Debit Cards, Visa Credit Cards, Online Banking and Mastercard.
For more information in this criterion please contact the IIM- Calcutta enquiry team.