As per latest 2024 syllabus. Study 40% syllabus and score upto 100% marks in JEEApply
IIIT Trichy Placement plays a crucial part in the institute. The career of students pursuing course degrees in the institute partly depends on the placement cell. The training and placement cell aims at making students learn and experience the latest technologies and modern trends. For this purpose, they conduct workshops and industrial lectures from highly experienced speakers and organizers from top companies and firms. Not only does it help students sync with the modern job trends, but also help in choosing a better and right career path for them.
The institute is constituted by the best facilities with exceptional teaching skills and methodologies, to enhance the learning experience of students. They aim at shaping student’s skills to be a valuable asset to various companies in the future. The institute has partnered with industries such as Tata Consultancy Services, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Infosys, Ramco Systems, and Navitas (TAKE Solutions) for the development of student’s career with these industries. At the end of the course degree, students are offered with recruitment opportunities from top companies. The steps and process of recruitment include;
1. The institute first sent invites to various companies that are related to course degrees offered and as per student’s skills and specializations.
2. Interested companies or organizations will then accept the invite and proceed further for conducting recruitments.
3. The company will then register with the institute and sign an agreement to conduct a recruitment drive in the institute.
4. The institute will decide the date of recruitment drive with the companies.
5. The information of the companies and the services they offer and the job positions they offer will be provided by the institute to its students.
6. Interested students can then submit their CV and present themselves to the recruiters.
7. Then students will be selected based on their skills and how they present themselves, and they will be offered the job role along with the time of joining the company.
IIIT Trichy Placement cell provides assistance and support to its students while preparing for interviews during recruitments.
3. TATA Consultancy Services
6. Ramco Systems
Dear aspirant !
Hope you are doing well ! Yes , there is reservation for sc, St and once category in every field , job, admission etc . Like in government jobs , the cutoff goes very low for sc and St and in the entrance exam like jee and neet there are fixed seat for sc and St categories student . If you belong to such category and you work little hard then you can definitely do very great in your life .
Hope you find it helpful !
Thanking you !!
During the placement drive, the CSE students received the highest CTC of INR 19 LPA & the average CTC of INR 8.63 LPA.
All the best student,
Hope this helps you.
please write down, the query that you have so that we can answer it. I can provide any information regarding IIIT Trichy, so kindly feel free to post your doubts here. Even if it's about admission list, accomodation, hostel, food, studies, placements anything.
The top recruiters in IIIT Trichy include Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services, Mantra labs, Paytm, Amazon, Siemens, Netweb technologies, Navitas, ELCOT, and many more.
The highest salary package offered by IIIT Trichy is Rs 32,00,000.
The average salary offered in IIIT Trichy is around Rs 12.7 lakhs.
The placement rate is around 80% in IIIT Trichy.
IIIT Trichy offers B. Tech. and Ph.D course degrees.
The highest recruiting sectors in IIIT Trichy are from core IT companies or industries with 50% recruitment from them.
Ranked #6 by NIRF 2023 | More than 85% of placements in the core companies
Ranked #54 among universities in India by NIRF. Top Recruiters: Royal Enfield, L&T, Hyundai
Recognized as Institute of Eminence by Govt. of India | NAAC ‘A++’ Grade
As per latest 2024 syllabus. Video lectures, comprehensive guide, subject-wise study materials and more
NAAC A+ Accredited | Scholarships worth 170 CR
Ranked #52 Among Universities in India by NIRF | 2570+ Students Placed | 96.55% Placement, 700+ Recruiters