IIIT Trichy Admission Process 2021
IIIT Trichy offers Bachelor of Technology and PhD degree as of now. The admissions to B.Tech course degree are made on the basis of JEE MAIN entrance exam, along with JoSAA counselling. PhD admissions are made through merit and personal interview conducted by the institute itself. Candidates are required to keep a keen check on the official website of the institute and the entrance exam website too, for more updates or details on admissions. They must follow the admission procedure carefully for successful admission.
The institute is currently admitting students for the academic year 2020-2021 since the admission has been delayed due to the pandemic. Currently, admissions to BTech and PhD course degrees are ongoing in IIIT Trichy.
IIIT Trichy Selection Process for UG and PG Courses
IIIT Trichy B.Tech Admission Process
Candidates who wish to get admitted to BTech course degrees in Indian Institute of Information Technology Trichy must follow the steps given below.
1. First, fill the admission form and submit it.
2. Appear for JEE MAIN entrance exam.
3. Meet and qualify the entrance exam.
4. Participate in JoSAA counselling for final seat allotment.
5. Selected candidates are required to pay fees.
IIIT Trichy Ph.D Admission Process
Candidates who wish to pursue a Ph.D course degree in Indian Institute of Information Technology Trichy should follow the admission procedure given below.
1. Fill and submit the admission form given by the institute.
2. Admissions are based on merit, so make sure you meet the required GPA or percentage score.
3. Candidates will be further called for a personal interview for final seat allotment.
4. Selected candidates will need to pay fees.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Trichy Admission
IIIT Trichy courses include B.Tech and PhD course degrees. Admissions for BTech are made on the basis of JEE MAIN score along with JoSAA counselling. PhD admissions are based on merit and personal interview. The PhD course degrees are newly introduced in the institute.
IIIT Trichy Admission Process for B.Tech. Programmes
IIIT Trichy offers admissions to B.Tech. programmes in Computer Science and Engineering, and Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Candidates must have scored a minimum 55% in class 12. Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Maths as main subjects + JEE Main
IIIT Trichy B.Tech. Admission Through JEE Main
The institute offers BTech admissions through JEE MAIN entrance exam, followed by JoSAA counselling. The admission procedure for B.Tech. is given below.
1. Candidates must first fill the admission form provided by the institute, and submit it within the given deadline.
2. Appear for the JEE MAIN entrance exam, and they must make sure that they meet the cut-off score.
3. Upon qualifying the entrance exam, participate in the JoSAA counselling for final seat allotment.
4. Candidates are required to submit all the required documents for verification.
5. Once the verification is completed, candidates will be selected based on their performance in the entrance exam and counselling.
6. Selected candidates are required to pay fees.
1. Class 10 and 12 mark sheet
2. JEE MAIN scorecard
3. Aadhar card/Pan card/Electric bill for address proof
4. Caste certificate (if any)
5. School or college leaving certificate
6. Passport size photo
IIIT Trichy Admission Process for Ph.D Programmes
IIIT Trichy offers PhD programs in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Science and Humanities.
Candidates must have scored minimum marks of 60% or 6.5 GPA in Master’s degree. They must have completed the previous course degree in their respective course subjects. Admissions are made on the basis of merit and personal interview.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Trichy Ph.D Admission Process
Candidates applying for PhD admissions must follow the steps given below for admission.
1. Fill the admission form and then submit it to the institute.
2. Candidates who meet the merit requirements of the institute will be further called for a personal interview.
3. Participate in the personal interview and submit all the required documents.
4. Selected candidates will then be required to pay fees.
1. Bachelor’s and Master’s degree mark sheet
2. School/college leaving certificate
3. Aadhar card/Pan card/Electric bill copy for address proof
4. Caste certificate (if any)
5. Passport size photo
IIIT Trichy Scholarship
IIIT Trichy does not officially offer scholarships to its students. But students can apply for various scholarship schemes provided by the state and central government. Students belonging to SC/ST/Economically backward category can apply for various SC/ST scholarships offered by the state and central government. They can also avail merit cum means scholarship provided to outstanding academic performers.
IIIT Trichy Fee Structure
Students are required to pay a certain amount of money for fees to the course degree they will pursue. The fee structure differs from institute to institute, and the course degree pursued. The details of the fees are given below.
1. The total fees for BTech are around Rs 7.29 lakhs.
2. The total fees for PhD are around Rs 2 lakhs.
IIIT Trichy View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admission to Undergraduate Programs for the candidates from India at IIIT Trichy is based on the ranks in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main). Admission to IIIT Trichy for JEE Main qualified candidates is made through a single platform through online by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).