IIIT, Vadodara was set up as a Not-for-Profit Public-Private Partnership (PPP) model in 2013. It is a great step taken by the Gujarat Government to take advantage of the multi-faceted aspect of IT industry. It is intended to provide candidates in the future who will become precursors in the sector of IT. IIIT Vadodara Placement cell provides research programmes in a variety of areas where IT provides a link with emphasis on the development of technology.
Till today it has organized convocation of two batches, the placements of both the batches being fairly well. In the last recruitment, 100% of B. Tech students got placed with some of the students getting placed internationally in Japan, Malaysia and Germany. Around 30 companies participated in the recruitment process, including top reputed companies like Amazon, Mathworks, Adobe, Quikr etc. 25% of the students also received pre-placement offers from the companies.
Some of the companies that came for the recruitment process are:
· ICICI Bank
The various stages of placement procedure in IIIT Vadodara are:
1. IIIT Vadodara Placement cell sends invites via mails to various recruiters along with the required documents like the placement procedure to invite the colleges for the recruitment process at their campus.
2. The interested recruiters accept the invite for the recruitment process.
3. The students interested in a particular organization need to submit their documents and make sure they are eligible as per the organization's norms.
4. The companies put up presentations that include the company's profile, selection procedure, organizational achievements and company's vision and mission. It also includes the growth opportunity for a candidate within the company and other benefits, if selected.
5. The students need to pass various selection tests like written examination, group discussion, technical knowledge interview, formal interview etc. as set up by the recruiters.
6. All the candidates that qualify for these selection tests conducted by various recruiters are offered jobs by the recruiting company.
The placement statistics of the academic year 2019-20 are given below:
Rs. 43.5 lakhs
Rs. 13 lakhs
Total No. of Recruiters
The placement statistics of the academic year 2018-19 are given below:
Rs. 15.31 lakhs
Rs. 6.4 lakhs
*As per college website.
IIIT Vadodara Recruiters
· Social Pilot
· Educational Initiatives
· Let's Solve
· ICICI Bank
· Vehant Technologies
· Digital Impact SQ
IIIT Vadodara also offers summer internships usually from May to July for a period of two months for its students to get acquainted with the industry and its working. The internships are provided to B. Tech. third-year students through the Placement Cell of IIITV. The companies in which the students got an opportunity to intern with are:
· Searce Logistics
· Interview Bit
· Vihant Technologies
IIIT Vadodra is a private institute established recently. Students get internships in companies like Google and amazon. The placement session 2018 at IIIT Vadodra has concluded with 65.8% placements. IIIT Vadodra states that the highest package claimed was of 12.64 lakh per annum. Soroco India made the highest offer while Servify, Apptus, TCS, Atos, Capillary Tech, L&T InfoTech visted the campus for recruitments.
You may refer the below article for the IIIT Vadodra placement report:
Hope this helps
Your Placement Report Downloaded Successfully
Select your reason of reporting