IIIT Manipur Admission Process 2021
Indian Institute of Information Technology Manipur (IIIT Manipur) is one of the 20 IIITs being set up as a non-profit Public-Private Partnership (PPP). The IIIT Manipur was established in the year 2015. It is a young institute established with an aim to transform Manipur in the area of academic excellence with developed information technology industry to cater the needs of manpower. IIIT Manipur offers admissions to B.Tech. and Ph.D. courses. The specialisations of B.Tech. include Computer Science and Engineering and Electronics and Communication Engineering. IIIT Manipur contributes to the country in providing engineering talent to ensure development in the field of Information Technology.
IIIT Manipur has not begun it's admission for the academic year 2021. It will open its applications once the JEE Mains exam is done as admission to its B. Tech. programme is done through JOSAA Counselling. Individuals who aspire to take admissions in the IIIT Manipur are required to visit the official website of JOSAA to fill up the admission form with the JEE Main or JEE Advanced enrollment number.
IIIT Manipur B. Tech Admission Process
· Appear for JEE Mains 2021
· Visit the official website of JOSAA and fill the application form using JEE Mains Roll no.
· Fill in the preferences from the given list of available choices
· JOSAA will release result based on the eligibility and preference of the candidate
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Manipur Admission
IIIT Manipur offers admission to its technical courses through JEE Mains scores. It offers admission in two disciplines, Computer Science and Engineering and Electronics and Communication Engineering with an intake of 50 in each.
IIITM Admission Procedure for B. Tech programmes
Admission procedure to Indian Institute of Information Technology Senapati,Manipur is online, and admission form can be filled-in through JOSAA and CSAB website by using the Roll number and password of the JEE Main entrance exam.
IIITM Admission through JEE Mains Entrance Exam
IIIT Manipur accepts students based on their JEE Mains score. Therefore, it is necessary for the students to qualify this exam with a decent score to get admission into IIIT Manipur. The stages of IIITM admission process are as follows:
· The candidates should appear for JEE Mains Entrance Exam.
· Admission to Indian Institute of Information Technology Senapati, Manipur is made through JOSAA/ CSAB online counselling. The candidates should online register for the counselling process and fill in the available choices.
· After the verification of documents, the candidates are allotted their respective seats if selected.
· The selected candidates need to pay the fee to lock their seats in Indian Institute of Information Technology Senapati, Manipur.
Documents required for B. Tech Admission
The aspiring candidates need to download the documents from the official website of Indian Institute of Information Technology Manipur and fill accordingly. The required documents are:
Fee Payment Form
B. Tech Undertaking Form
Registration Verification Form
Anti-Ragging-Undertaking Form (Parent)
Anti-Ragging-Undertaking Form (Student)
Parent's/Guardian's Contact Details Form
Hostel Registration Form
OBC NCL Undertaking Form( in case of the candidate belonging to OBC category)
Indian Institute of Information Technology Ph.D Admission
IIIT Manipur offers doctoral programmes for a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six to seven years in the following disciplines:
· Humanities and Basic Sciences
IIIT Manipur Ph.D Admission Procedure
Candidates are provided admissions to Indian Institute of Information Technology Manipur on the basis of their performance in the interview or admission test scheduled by the IIIT Manipur in the month of December or July.
Documents required for Ph.D Admission:
· Sponsorship letter for Sponsored Category
· No Objection Certificate from the Dean of IIIT Manipur, for Project Staff Category
· No objection certificate from the employer for Part-time category.
· Sponsorship certificate for External category.
IIIT Manipur View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admission to IIIT Manipur will be purely on the basis of the All-India JEE (Main) examination administered by CBSE and the seat allocation will be through Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). Candidates are required to qualify through JEE (Main) and students aspiring to join IIIT Manipur have to apply through JoSAA.