Indian Institute of Information Technology, Pune is known as the ‘first-stop’, for many companies and industries to recruit many undergraduate and post-graduate students. The institute is giving a 100% placement guarantee to their students of CSE and ESE. Placements are especially important, as the entire agenda of this hard-learnt education is to apply at a good place and serve society. In turn, you get a good package of money, depending upon the designation received. Experience is also very important when it comes to placement.
For any company to recruit someone, their training needs to be done by the institute to groom them well, so they can appear for the interview and know how offices work. Training is given in the form of seminars, alumni speak, presentations, FDP’s, guest lectures, etc.
The CDRC cell takes charge of the placement procedure. The steps are as follows:
· Step 1: The CDRC cell of IIIT, Pune, will send the recruiters important documents such as the placement brochure and invite them to conduct the placement process.
· Step 2: The recruiters interested in conducting placements will accept the invitations and will give their affirmative confirmation.
· Step 3: The candidates willing to take up jobs, will get themselves addressed at the CDRC.
· Step 4: On the day of the placement, the recruiters will come, as decided between the recruiter and placement cell. The placement cell will be in full assistance to the recruiters, and a pre-conference talk will be given to students about the companies and their policies. If candidates have any doubt, those will be cleared in the talk.
· Step 5: The candidates must go through various tests such as selection, group discussion, technical interview, HR interview, etc.
· Step 6: After selection in all tests, the final selection is made via personal interview (PI), group discussions (GD). Once the interview has been conducted, and if the student is selected, they either get an offer letter on the spot or after a few days.
Following statistics help in understanding the placements in a better manner:
Total number of students
Number of students who participated
Rs. 22 lakh p.a.
Rs. 4.5 lakh p.a.
Rs. 7.58 lakh p.a.
There is a CDRC cell in the institute for students, giving them a broad spectrum of organizations, companies, and industries to be recruited. These cells help students to career counselling for a better job prospective. Some of the recruiters are:
· ZS Associates
· National Instruments
· o9 Solutions
· Persistent Systems
· Reliance Jio
· TCS Digital
The campus of the institute is spread across 10 acres. In campus, there is library, sports complex, labs, Wi-Fi, etc. IIIT Pune has two separate hostels for boys and girls.
Nearly every student gets placed every year. The highest salary package offered is 30+ LPA, and the lowest salary package offered is 8 LPA in ECE. Oyo, Capgemini, Tare, etc.,
To know more about this college, visit - https://www.careers360.com/university/indian-institute-of-information-technology-pune
It is not possible to say anything about the placements for IIIT Raichur as it is a newly founded institution it's first batch got admission in 2019 and has still not passed yet but for IIIT Pune the Average salary lies around Rs 5 lakh per annum and the highest is Rs 9 lakh per annum
hope this helps you
Hi, IIIT Pune is one of the fastest rising technical Institutes in fields of Information Technology. Located in an upcoming IT Hub of the country Pune and in vicinity to major IT Hubs in Navi Mumbai and Bangalore, further add to the career prospects.
In 2020, 22 LPA was the highest paclage offered by a recruiter whereas the average package stood at 7.58 LPA. In fact the current batch which will graduate in 2021, had secured 100% Pre-Final Year internship offers and are expected to start Placement season at a high.
For more information and College prediction do follow the link below
Your Placement Report Downloaded Successfully
Select your reason of reporting