Admission Process 2021
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government Of India has founded IIIT, Vadodara as Institute of National Importance, under Public Private Partnership (PPP) with a view to advance knowledge in information technology and to provide manpower of global standards for the information technology industry and to offer for some other affairs related with these institutions. Presently, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara is conducting from Government Engineering College, Gandhinagar.
The institute offers undergraduate, postgraduate as well as doctoral programmes. The undergraduate technical programmes offered by IIIT Vadodara are in the field of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) and Information Technology (IT). The admission to these courses is made on the basis of rank obtained in JEE Mains followed by JOSAA counselling. The admission to the Master’s programmes M.Tech. in the field of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) and Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) is made on the basis of merit and score obtained in GATE examination. The admissions to doctoral programmes in the field of Computer Vision, Wireless Communication, Machine Learning, Data Science etc. are made the basis of a test conducted by the institute followed by an interview.
IIIT Vadodara B. Tech Admission Process
· Apply for JEE Mains Entrance Exam
· After result declaration participate in JOSAA counselling
· Meet all the requirements and select the options that are available
· If the seat is allotted, submit documents for verification and pay the institute fee
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara Admission
IIITV admission includes admission through scores of JEE Mains followed by JOSAA counselling. On the undergraduate level, the B. Tech courses offered by IIITV are of two streams, Computer Science and Engineering and Information Technology.
IIIT Vadodara Admission Procedure for B. Tech programmes
The eligibility criteria for the students to apply for B. Tech programmes in IIITV is:
Should have completed 12th from a recognized board, having Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as subjects; the candidates should have qualified JEE Mains.
IIITV Admission through JEE Mains Entrance Exam
· The candidates interested in applying for IIITV need to apply for JEE Mains Entrance Exam.
· All the basic eligibility criteria to be fulfilled and available choices to be filled in during JOSAA counselling.
· The final allocation of seats to the bachelor degree courses shall be made through Joint Seat Allocation Authority counselling on the basis of the candidate's choices and the cut-offs.
· If selected, the candidates need to submit their documents for verification and pay the fee to lock their seats.
Documents Required for IIIT Vadodara B. Tech Admission
· Provisional Seat Allotment Letter (JOSAA/CSAB)
· Admit Card of JEE Mains
· Rank Card of JEE Mains
· Class 10th Certificate
· Class 10th Marksheet
· Proof of date of birth
· Class 12th Certificate
· Class 12th Marksheet
· SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD Certificate from the designated authority
· Soft copy of the photograph
· Copy of Anti-Ragging undertaking by student
· Copy of Anti-ragging undertaking by parent
· Medical Fitness Certificate
· Receipt of Payment of fees to JOSAA/CSAB
· Proof of payment of Balance Fees to IIIT Vadodara
· Undertaking from student
· Students Registration Form
IIIT Vadodara Admission Procedure of M.Tech programmes
IIIT Vadodara offers a Master’s programme in two disciplines, Computer Science and Engineering and Electronics and Communication Engineering. The admission to these M. Tech programmes is made on the basis of merit considering the scores obtained by candidates in GATE examination. The candidate is given admission as per the norms declared by CCMT.
IIITV M. Tech Admission
· The interested candidates are required to fill the institute’s online application form available on its official website.
· All the shortlisted candidates participate in CCMT counselling process.
· The seat allotment and final admission of the candidates are made through CCMT counselling process. Selected candidates need to submit documents for verification and pay the institute fees.
IIIT Vadodara Admission Procedure of Ph.D programmes
IIIT Vadodara offers P.hD programmes in several fields- Computer Vision, Signal Processing, Machine Learning, Data Science, Wireless Communication Network, Embedded Systems, 5G Communications, Cloud Security, Information and Network Security, Blockchain, Game Theory, VLSI Designs, Hardware Security, Computer Architecture, Approximate Computing.
The candidates should have good academic performance overall;
First-class in M. Tech/ME in CS/IT/ECE or related areas; OR
First-class in M.Sc. Applied Mathematics/Computer Science and related areas OR
Exceptional candidates with more than 8.00 CPI on a scale of 10 in B.E/B. Tech in relevant areas may also be considered.
Admission in Ph.D programmes
· The candidates need to fill up the institute’s online application form.
· The shortlisted candidates need to appear for the written test followed by an interview process. Final merit list is prepared by the institute considering all these scores and past academic performance.
· The selected candidates need to submit the required documents and pay the fees.
Documents required for Ph.D Admission
The candidates are required to submit the following documents along with the application form.
Qualifying Degree Certificate
Proof of Date of Birth
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara Scholarships:
The institute offers various central and state scholarships to its meritorious students and students belonging to a reserved category or having a less parental income. It offers a total of 5 scholarship schemes each having its own eligibility criteria. The list of scholarships offered are:
· National Scholarship Portal
· Loksabha Research Fellowships
· Uttar Pradesh- Government Scholarship System
· Madhya Pradesh State- Mukhayamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
· Central Sector Interest Subsidy Scheme
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|13 Mar, 2021||Exam - SAT Subject Tests not offered on this date | Mode: Online|
|01 Dec, 2020 - 08 Apr, 2021||Application - For exam to be conducted on May 8, 2021 | Mode: Online|
|01 Dec, 2020 - 06 May, 2021||Application - For exam to be conducted on June 5, 2021 | Mode: Online|
|08 May, 2021||Exam - SAT Subject Tests available on this date | Mode: Online|
|05 Jun, 2021||Exam - SAT Subject Tests available on this date | Mode: Online|
|01 Dec, 2020 - 12 Feb, 2021||Application - For exam to be conducted on March 13, 2021 | Mode: Online|
Admissions to the four years B.Tech. Program of the Institute is made through the examination conducted by CBSE under the name and style of JEE (Main). Official Notification of this examination is given wide publicity through national dailies during September-December every year. The examination is scheduled usually in May the following year and held at several centres spread over the entire length and breadth of the country. Based upon the merit in the written examination, Central Counseling Board of JEE (Main) invites candidates for counselling at selected centres and seats for various participating institutions are allotted, based upon individual merit.