Interdisciplinary, innovative, impactful & viable solutions to real business problems | Industry-Ready | International ImmersionApply
Students of NIELIT Aurangabad are trained through the Training and Placement cell to become R&D engineers. In the course curriculum, there is an emphasis on Innovation, Design, and Development of Electronic Product. The Centre has also signed an MoU with Chamber of Marathwada Industries and Agriculture (CMIA) to the platform to Startup Aspirants students. In association with the Directorate of Employment, Ministry of Labour & Employment (MoLE), a Model Career Centre is also functioning to provide a variety of employment-related services.
The stages of placement in NIELIT Aurangabad are given below.
1. Stage one consists of the institute contacting various top companies and inviting them to conduct a placement drive. Various companies also contact the institute first to conduct a placement drive and seek their permission.
2. Interested recruiters will then accept the invitation given by the institute, and the institute will accept various recruitment permissions from various companies.
3. The companies that will conduct a NIELIT Aurangabad placement drive will have to register or sign an agreement with the institute before planning the NIELIT Aurangabad placement drive further. They have to set a date for the recruitment process, along with the job roles they are recruiting.
4. Recruiting companies will then provide pre-placement talks and provide information about the organization or company to the students with the help of the institute.
5. Interested students will then provide their CV and attend the interview process.
6. Recruitment may be conducted through the interview and document verification and skill tests.
7. Students who qualify and meet the needs of the recruiting company will be selected and offered a job along with salary details.
Students in the institute are highly encouraged to apply for various job opportunities provided by top companies in the institute.
Godrej Infotech Ltd/
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Aurangabad Maharashtra offers courses like M.E/ M.tech, B.E/ B.Tech, Diploma. It is a government and affiliated college. NIELIT is established in the year of 1987.
college provides various facilities like Boys hostel, girls hostel, gym, cafetoria, Library, auditorium, etc..
fee for all the courses in the college is different.
fee structure for B.tech is 3.28 lakhs
fee structure for Diploma is 1.38 lakhs
fee structure for M.tech is 2.88 lakhs.
To know more details regarding the college you can visit the below link.
hope it will be helpful
Greetings for the seat!! Honestly National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology is a moderately good Institute. Here the students are instructed to focus on Practical knowledge so if anyone is willing to gather theoretical knowledge then this may not be the right place. Here the college infrastructure is nice but practical work and other lab works are mostly done by the student themselves, though there would not be much study pressure. So as whole the college has a good facilities but his future has to be made by the student himself.
Hope it helps to decide!!
First of all I would like to tell you that , percentile only tells us weather e are eligible to give JEE Advance exam or not. Whereas rank is used to determine the college you'll get. Now since you have scored 89.01 percentile that mean you are eligible to give JEE Advance exam. So yes my friends there's a lot of scope for you. You could secure a good rank in JEE Advance and get into abt of the top IIT. Otherwise you might be able to get some colleges at your current JEE Mains score too.
For your reference I am providing you with a link to predict a college
NAAC A++ Accredited | Accorded institution of Eminence by Govt. of India | NIRF Rank #6
Ranked #54 among universities in India by NIRF. Top Recruiters: Royal Enfield, L&T, Hyundai
Recognized as Institute of Eminence by Govt. of India | NAAC ‘A++’ Grade
NAAC A+ Accredited | Scholarships worth 170 CR
National level exam conducted by VIT University, Vellore | Ranked #11 by NIRF for Engg. | NAAC A++ Accredited
India's Largest University | 100% Placements Record | Highest CTC 3 Cr PA