National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur has a training and placement cell to organise the placements for the students. Students are also provided training programmes on personality development and communication skills and help them prepare better for the National Institute of Technology Manipur placements. The university also makes sure that they can help most of the students get placed into various companies by helping them in every possible way. NIT Manipur placement cell also conducts mock tests and practice session classes on aptitude, quantitative ability, logic and reasoning to make students practice and get better before appearing for the final Interview and a Written test.
The NIT Manipur Campus Placements are conducted in three phases. The following is the complete placement procedure followed by the NIT Manipur Placement Cell: -
1. The NIT Manipur Placement Cell starts with sending invitations to the various companies/organisations, which includes all the related information and conditions of the campus placement along with the placement brochure.
2. The interested organisations will contact the NIT Training and Placement Cell and fill the Job Application Form (JAF) uploaded on the official website of NIT Manipur. The JAF sent by the interested organisation contains all the information about the jobs offered, designation, and annual salary.
3. A pre-placement talk is conducted in the varsity with the collective decision of NIT Manipur and the interested organisation.
4. The organisation will visit the campus for the pre-placement talk on the decided dates.
5. Different organisations are allotted dates for conducting the multiple rounds of placement by the NIT Manipur Placement Cell. The organisation has to visit the campus on the specified dates as these dates are locked by the specific firm.
6. If the organisation is willing to change the date allotted to them, they can contact the Office of Training and Placement Cell and negotiate for their desired date.
7. The organisations visit the campus on the specified dates and conduct several rounds or stages of placement.
8. As soon as the placement drive comes to an end, the companies who have recruited the eligible candidates must send the final list to the Training and Placement Cell at its earliest.
|Number of students in a batch||152|
|Number of eligible students||135|
|Number of students placed||82|
|Median salary offered||Rs. 6,40,000|
|Number of students opted for higher education||6|
|Number of students in a batch||43|
|Number of eligible students||43|
|Number of students placed||8|
|Median salary offered||Rs. 6,00,000|
|Number of students opted for higher education||7|
Larsen & Toubro ECC
|First year total students intake||180|
|Total students admitted||171|
|Total Graduated Students||167|
|Total Placed Students||157|
|Total student gone for higher studies||8|
|Median Salary||7.50 L|
Hope you are doing great. According to NIRF 2020 and India Today 2020, NIT Srinagar is ranked 201 for BTech and 39 for BTech, respectively, while NIT Manipur is ranked 158th for BTech. Its campus spans more than 300 acres. It has 70 faculty members, the majority of whom are PhD holders and highly qualified. At NIT Srinagar, there are 80% chances for placement in the fields of electronics and communication engineering. Nearly six LPA is offered as the average salary package. If they are chosen for placements on campus, it is a good opportunity for students.
ALL THE BEST
With a percentile of 51.61 in JEE Main, your CRL Rank is nearly 754885 . Considering your category, gender and score, unfortunately, you have very rare chances of getting admission into any NITs or IIITs. Here are some Govt . Colleges where you might seek admission into:
I used this College predictor , https://engineering.careers360.com/jee-main-college-predictor?icn=QnA&ici=qna_answer
For cutoffs of various colleges, refer this:
For expert guidance from Careers360 , refer here, https://www.careers360.com/btech-companion/order-summary?icn=companion_order_summary&ici=companion_btech_dashboard
All the Best!
[Note: These are predictions from previous years' data. This year's cutoffs have not been released yet.]
[Cutoffs and ranks depend on various factors like:
Rs. 6.40 LPA was the median salary offered in the year 2021 in NIT Manipur.