Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB), Pune was founded in 1992 as an autonomous institute. Symbiosis Institute of International Business is a constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) (SIU). SIIB Pune provides many unique courses which help in developing management skills and train young professionals to take on the challenges of global commerce in the domestic as well as in the international arena. This College offers management programmes in International Business, Agricultural-business Management, and Energy & Environment Management. The College is established under the UGC Act.
SIIB is located at G. No. 174/1, Taluka Mulshi, Dist. Pune, Hinjewadi, Maharashtra. The college is connected with all modes of transport such as roadways, railways, airways etc. Pune Railway Station is about 20 km from the college and Pune International Airport is around 27 km from the college. Students can reach the college by using roadways and the nearest bus stand is about 20 km from the college.
Accreditation and Collaboration:-
Symbiosis Institute of International Business is accredited by NAAC.
The International Universities college collaborated:-
- Berlin School of Economics & Law [BSEL], Germany
- Flensburg University, Germany
- Dauphine University, Paris
- LISBON School of Economics and Management, Portugal
- Hochschule Bremen, Germany
Clubs, Committees and Societies:-
- Counselling Centre for Women: This provides counselling, advice, and help to the students as per predetermined period or when required.
- Internal Complaint Committee: This Committee resolves the issues and complaints of students and female staff.
- Grievance Redressal Committee: The committee ensures that there is no discrimination amongst any students inside the campus-based on caste, religion, gender, etc.
- Library Committee: This committee looks after the day to day functioning of the library.
- Institute Research Committee: This committee deals with day–to–day functioning, administrative and financial decisions of the research.
- Discipline Committee: This was started to attend the grievances of the Students/staff members regarding the subject.
- Student Counselling Committee: This Committee is to attend the Students/staff members regarding the subject.
- Anti Ragging Committee: The committee increases awareness and prevents any ill activities like raging inside the campus.
- Anti-Ragging Squad: This squad carries out surprise raids at hostel and Academic premises.
- Sports Council: This deals with the activities related to sports and events.
- Internal Purchase Order Committee: This Committee ensures adherence to the purchase procedure.
- Students Activity Committee: To attend to the Students regarding the subject.
- IQAC Committee: It contributes to maintaining the quality standards in teaching, learning and evaluation.
- Advisory Committee: This Committee presents a review of the institute activities and to take suggestions.
- Exam Scrutiny and Moderation Committee: This Committee ensures the quality and the difficulty level of question papers for term-end examination.
- BoE sub-committee: This Committee was built to approve and appoint the paper setters and examiners for the examination.
- Admissions Committee: This committee ensures that the rules and regulations are followed for the admission purpose.
- Placement Cell: This Cell plans, implements, finalise the monthly placement calendar.
- Alumni Committee: It deals with the progress & implementation, monthly newsletters, alumni meets/imprints, maintain alumni database, alumni portal, online interface, etc.
- Staff Welfare Committee: This takes care of the issues and complaints of any staff/ faculty.
- International Students Coordination: It attends international students regarding any issues and complaints.
- Board of Management
- Academic Council
- Finance Committee
- Planning and Monitoring Board
- Board of University Development
- Fee Structure Committee
- Board of Examination
- University Sports Board
- Internal Committees
- SIU Organisation Structure
- Symbiosis Society: The Society has a motto of "Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam" means "World is one Family".
SIIB Courses & Fees
SIIB Admissions 2021
Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune Admission Process:
Symbiosis Institute of International Business offers admissions into MBA programmes. Admission will be done through Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP). The details of the SIIB admission process is mentioned below:
- The candidates should appear in Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) for all the management courses which are provided by the college
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the next round which includes Group Exercise, Personal Interview and Group Ability Test (GE-PIWAT).
SIIB Exams and Cutoffs
SIIB Student Reviews
Immense Opportunities for the Right Minded Folks.
One of the best for a PG in International Business
It is a great experience to be in International MBA Course.
SIIB helped us to learn stratergies of bussiness in innovati
Joined On: 25 Jan' 17
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
- MBA International Business
Had an awesome experience with best of the crowd
Last Seen: 25 Jan' 17
Joined On: 25 Jan' 17
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
- MBA International Business
Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune provides several infrastructural facilities to the students and faculty such as a library with a rich collection of books, separate hostels for boys and girls, auditorium to conduct events, seminar. The institute also has IT facilities for the students, canteen to serve food to them, indoor and outdoor sports facilities, medical facilities to cater to the medical needs, transportation, etc. Various other facilities like wi-fi, swimming pool, convenience store, etc are also available for them.
- Academic Building: The building includes a students’ committee room, a common room, discussion rooms, a conference hall and an MDP center apart from the well-equipped classrooms.
- Library facility:- The college is having the central Library system for students. The library of SIIB contains books, reports, journals, periodicals, CDs and video cassettes for the students.
- Hostel:- SIIB having hostel facilities for both boys and girls in nominal fees with all facilities like food, laundry, room cleaning services, etc.for students.
- Auditorium: SIIB has an auditorium for conducting guest lectures, workshops, seminars, inter-college events and other programmes. It is fully air-conditioned and is equipped with ultra-modern equipment.
- IT Facility: This includes the IT Resource center, a server room, an ICICI learning facility room with wifi connectivity.
- IT Labs:- SIIB IT Infrastructure consists of advanced Computer labs and a wifi-enabled campus for students. The computer lab has more than 100 computers for students.
- Canteen:- College is having the canteen facility for students at reasonable rates with quality of food. The canteen contains both fast food as well as day meals for the hostler.
- Sports Facility:- SIIB having ground for both indoor and outdoor sports facilities. Sports played in college are Cricket, Football, Carrom, Chess, etc.
- Fitness Centre:- SIIB provides gym facilities for students for better health. The gym has a trainer who can help the students with their specific training regimes.
- Health Centre: There is a medical facility for the students of SIIBS. Annual Health check-up is conducted by doctors.
- Swimming Pool:- SIIB has a swimming pool for students for health and relaxation purposes after the hepatic academic schedule.
- Bus facility: The College provides a transport facility for the local students. It can also be used for field visits and tours.
Questions related to SIIB
Symbiosis llm exam 2021 what is the name of the entrance test and when it will be held?
Symbiosis Law School, Pune is a law school located in Pune,under the banner of Symbiosis Society, under the patronage of S. B. Mujumdar, President & Founder Director.
The SLAT 2021 will be conducted May 1. To appear in the SET Law, candidates will have to fill the online SLAT application form which will be from January 28, 2021 onwards.
Basic eligibility criteria includes:
- You must have passed class 12/ intermediate or its equivalent from a recognised board of education.
- You must have scored a minimum aggregate of 45% marks or its equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.
- 5% relaxation to reservation categories.
SLAT is an Online Examination conducted as One Paper for 150 min.The courses offered through SLAT 2021 are BBA LLB and B.A. LLB. Both are undergraduate courses.
Candidates who have completed their 12th class through open/distance learning and open university system are not eligible for SLAT 2021.
Date of examination: may 1,2021.
You can refer to this link for more information about the exam.
Hope this helps!!!
hello i scored 18.24 and percentile of 24,673 in snap 2020 can i expect a call from any of the symbiosis clg
I assume , you meant , 24.673 percentile with a score of 18.24 in SNAP 2020. With this percentile it is not possible to get call from any Symbiosis Institute. You percentile is low. Below are various Symbiosis institutes with their respective cutoff percentiles:
All the best
Symbiosis Computer science Pune or Cummins E&TC which will be better option pls guide
Hello dear student
Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune was established in the year 2008. It is a constituent of Symbiosis International University. SIT Pune is a Deemed University.
The rating of review of students in careers360 website - 3.9/5 over good.
The rating in Engineering - AAAA , Demand university.
For more information please visit the link.
Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha’s (MKSSS’s) Cummins College of Engineering for Women (Cummins College), Pune was established in the year 1991 with the support of Cummins Diesel
Please visit the link for the more information.
Rating in Engineering - AAA+
ACCREDITATION - NAAC A
Over both Colleges are good it's depends on you if your interested in software only than you can choose CSE/IT/SE otherwise ETC.
For more information please visit the link and compare the both Colleges.
If still have any queries than please post your queries our experts definitely help you.
Hope that's helpful
Best of luck
Whats the minimum percentile required to get a call from SIIB for Agribusiness?
SIIB, Pune has cut-off more than 90 percentile on average and this time it is expected to be 92 Percentile.
Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB) is a constituent of Symbiosis International University (SIU) and considered as one of the highly acclaimed B-School in India. SIIB offers an MBA program in specializations such as International Business, Agriculture Business Management, and Energy and Environment. For more information you can visit the following link:
Sir, I have scored 90.71 in snap 2020-21. Can I expect call for SIBM Bangalore and SIIB Puna?
You have more of a chance of getting a call from SIBM Bangalore as the cutoff is around 90 percentile. For SIIB Pune, the cutoff generally hovers around 92 percentile. But this year one cannot really comment on the certainty of this as lesser number of students appear to have given the examinations (this is for all exams). So let's wait for the final verdict with hope in our hearts.
SIBM Bangalore is a pretty good option if you don't want to repeat and prepare again. It has been doing well in placements. Give it a shot once the final cutoffs appear.
Hoping that you make the cut in both.
All the best!
SIIB Notable Alumni
SIIB Related Articles
B-School Director Interview: Aligning curriculum in accordance with international practices, says Dr Asmita Chitnis, SIIB Pune
Dr Asmita Chitnis, Director of Symbiosis Institute of International Busin....
While different B-schools have their own set of admission criteria, what ....
Institute: Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB), PuneSymb....
Institute: Symbiosis Institute of International Business Symbiosis Instit....
SIIB Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
- Asian Paints Ltd.
- Axis Bank
- CRISIL Ltd.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- HDFC Bank Ltd.
- ICICI Bank Limited
- Infosys Limited
- L&T Realty Limited
- Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.
- Accenture Plc.