Symbiosis Centre For Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD), Pune offers courses in the fields of HR, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Infrastructure Development and Management, Business Analytics. The detailed admission process is mentioned below:
Admission process for SCMHRD’s MBA, MBA(IDM), MBA(BA), MBA (Executive):
- The students are required to register and appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)
- The candidate is not entitled to seek admission to the MBA programme of SCMHRD without a valid SNAP score.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their score in SNAP exam.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Exercise and Personal Interaction (GEPI) process.
- The final list will be prepared based on the SNAP score, WAT and GEPI.
View Course Specific Admission Process
|24 Sep, 2020 - 28 Nov, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|05 Dec, 2020||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|20 Dec, 2020||Exam - (Test Date 1) | Mode: Online|
|06 Jan, 2021||Exam - (Test Date 2) | Mode: Online|
|09 Jan, 2021||Exam - (Test Date 3) | Mode: Online|
|22 Jan, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|23 Nov, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|16 Aug, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|26 Nov, 2018||Form Submission| Mode: online|
All Indian students are required to register and appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP). No candidate is entitled to seek admission to the MBA Programme of SCMHRD without a valid SNAP score.