NTA JEE Main 2022 answer key for session 1 soon; O....
NTA is going to release the JEE Main answer key so....
Jun 30, 2022 - 5:41 p.m.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Bhagalpur (IIIT Bhagalpur) recognised as an ‘Institute of National Importance’ was established in the year 2017 as an initiative by the Government of India to set up 20 new Institutes of Information Technology to impart valuable technical knowledge to the students. The Ministry of Human Resource Development under the Government of India assisted the establishment of the institute under a public-private partnership.
It offers BTech for three significant specialisations at the UG level. The institute is expected to provide its diverse community of students with quality education to turn them into valuable assets for the country. IIIT Bhagalpur would also commence its PG and Doctoral courses from the next session.
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the program should have a valid JEE Mains scorecard and must register themselves online to set a college of preference and counselling and selecting IIIT Bhagalpur in the choice filling round of JoSAA counselling. Aspirants should upload all the required documents and submit the seat allocation fees if any.
IIIT Bhagalpur application process starts with the online registration of JEE Mains and concludes with the results of the examination declared along with the merit list of candidates qualifying for the paper review process and the allocation of seats by JoSAA or CSAB. To register for JEE Main, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Visit the official website of JEE Main
2. Register for JEE Mains through the official website
3. Fill the online JEE Main 2020 April application form with personal details, educational details, guardian details and preferred exam cities.
4. Upload the scanned documents required:
• Class 10th and 12th academic details
• Aadhaar Card or Aadhaar Enrolment Number
• Scanned images of passport, voter ID or any valid Govt ID
5. Pay the application fee and print the confirmation page
6. Appear for the exam.
7. Clear the cut-off for IIIT Bhagalpur
8. Pay the participation fees for the JoSAA counselling process
9. Select IIIT Bhagalpur in the JoSAA or CSAB counselling
10. View the Merit list and results of the counselling
11. Pay the Institute fees, if the seat is allocated.
IIIT Bhagalpur offers admission to technical courses (BTech) through the Joint entrance examination. Admission is offered on a merit basis and several factors like the ranks obtained by the candidates in the examination, the selected preference in choice filling and the cut-off of IIIT Bhagalpur. IIIT Bhagalpur admission process to all the courses offered by the institute are discussed in this section.
IIIT Bhagalpur offers a BTech program across 3 specialisations of Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering with a total of 165 seats.
Students are required to complete their 10+2 with a minimum of 75% in Physics and Mathematics with an additional subject from any of the following - Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocation
The candidate is also required to clear their JEE Mains.
The admission in the BTech courses shall be based on the JEE Mains rank obtained by the applicants. The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) oversees and controls the counselling process for entry to all IIITs.
The seat allocation by JoSAA is based on the candidate's JEE Mains rank and choice of courses and colleges. The remaining empty seats after JoSAA Counselling are filled by two special rounds of CSAB Counselling.
Based on the candidate's results in JEE Main, JoSAA or CSAB counselling will be focused upon testing applicants based on their document authentication and seat allocation. The enrolment process for admissions to undergraduate engineering programs offered at IIIT Bhagalpur usually starts from the first week of August. The method of awarding seats to candidates requesting entry by CSAB counselling will last until August.
• Those who are interested in gaining admission in IIIT Bhagalpur are required to visit the official website of JEE Mains and fill the application form, after which they are required to upload the necessary documents and give the registration fee.
• The registered candidates then appear for the exam at the designated centres.
• The merit list and the results of the JEE Mains exam are displayed to the candidates which commence the JoSAA registration, payment of participation fees and choice filling for the required institutes.
• Candidates should select IIIT Bhagalpur as a choice, in the choice filling round.
• The candidates would be given admission to the institute based on the cut off of the respective year which it determines by several factors. This cut-off will be in form of opening and closing ranks, according to which, the students would be offered a seat.
• There would be numerous rounds of the counselling process.
• Those who have been allocated seats at IIIT Bhagalpur after JoSAA/CSAB rounds are required to make payments at the designated centre (online) for reporting for fee acceptance or partial fee payment.
• Fill the Admission application form and seat allotment form and Upload the scanned copies of the required documents for Document verification(online).
• After filling and submitting the form, a receipt will be mailed to your registered email ID. Take a printout of that receipt. This printout (signed by the candidate) along with above self-attested documents are to be provided to IIIT Bhagalpur through Speed Post in the following address:
F/I Academic affairs,
IIIT Bhagalpur, BCE Campus,
Bhagalpur, Bihar, India
• After the verification of the documents (online), if everything appears to be alright, the candidates will receive an email from IIIT Bhagalpur confirming their provisional admission.
• Candidate Passport Picture (jpg-/jpeg)
• Seat Acceptance Fee Receipt (Payment made to JoSAA) Partial Admission Fee Receipt –if applicable (Payment made to JoSAA)
• Special Round Seat Acceptance Fee Receipt-if applicable (Payment made to CSAB)
• Fee Receipt of the Fees paid directly to IIIT Bhagalpur
• Category Certificate-if applicable (OBC-NCL, EWS, SC, ST JoSAA format)
• PWD Certificate (if applicable) PWD Certificate (if applicable)
• Aadhar Card (Both Sides)
• Medical Certificate- JoSAA format
• Class X mark sheet
• Class X pass certificate
• Class XII (equivalent) mark sheet
• Class XII (equivalent) pass certificate
• Anti-Ragging Affidavit Student (on minimum Rs.10 stamp paper signed by Notary)
• Anti-Ragging Affidavit Parent (on minimum Rs.10 stamp paper signed by Notary)
All these documents should be self-attested and in PDF formats
The institute provides many scholarships, including a National Fellowship and a Higher Education Scholarship for ST students. Within this scholarship, a high-quality education grant is provided to SC students admitted to the BTech program whose parental annual income is less than Rs 6 lakhs. The scholarship rewards include a full tuition fee waiver, living expenditure of Rs 2,220 per month, books and stationery of Rs 3,000 a year, and a desktop/laptop from a reputable company with accessories such as UPS, printers and desktops.
In addition to this, the students of IIIT Bhagalpur can apply and avail different Central/State Govt. scholarship schemes and PSU (Public Sector Unit) scholarships like:
• Central Sector Scholarship of Top-Class Education for SC students
• National Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities
• Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for Students Belonging to Minority Communities.
• Central Sector Scholarship for College and University Students
• State Post-Matric Scheme of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Tripura, Manipur Meghalaya, and Goa
• Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Scholarship for SC/ST students
• SAIL Scholarship for SC/ST Students
• NTPC Scholarship
• Coal India Limited Scholarship
The payment of fees to the institute is a completely online process. The candidates should subtract the JoSAA seat acceptance fee plus partial admission fee OR CSAB participation fee plus seat acceptance fee from the tuition fees, as applicable.
The fee amount needs to be paid through the UCO bank portal. The student can also pay the full amount in installments (but it should not be less than Rs. 10,000). After the he or she is required to send all the receipts to the institute. The amount does not include the mess fee. Students are required to pay the mess fee only when they avail IIIT Bhagalpur hostel facility.
The average fee to be paid for the BTech program: Rs. 8.33 Lakhs
NTA is going to release the JEE Main answer key so....
Jun 30, 2022 - 5:41 p.m.
Coaching institute Resonance has released the unof....
Jun 30, 2022 - 10:29 a.m.
NTA will conclude the JEE Mains 2022 application f....
Jun 30, 2022 - 8:59 a.m.
NTA has concluded the JEE Main 2022 June 29 shift ....
Jun 29, 2022 - 10:01 p.m.
NTA successfully conducted the JEE Main 2022 sessi....
Jun 29, 2022 - 7:13 p.m.
NTA has successfully concluded the JEE Main 2022 s....
Jun 29, 2022 - 6:35 p.m.
NTA has successfully concluded the shift 1 and 2 o....
Jun 29, 2022 - 12:07 p.m.
Yes, the institute provides many scholarship facilities to students, the students could select from National Scholarship Schemes, PSU scholarships and state government scholarships. Students have to register themselves online for availing the scholarship facility.
A candidate is required to have completed 10+2 level or its equivalent exam with Mathematics and Physics as a compulsory subject and a minimum of 75% marks from a recognised board or institute.
Students are shortlisted for the institute by CSAB/JoSSA counselling.
The institute has separate hostels for boys and girls with proper security measures and other facilities.
IIIT Bhagalpur secured rank 2nd in technical field and innovation in 2018 by the Government of India.
We endeavor to keep you informed and help you choose the right Career path. Sign in and access our resources on Exams, Study Material, Counseling, Colleges etc.