IIIT Bhopal Admission Process 2021
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bhopal is an IIIT which was just recently established by the Government of India which currently only offers B.Tech degree in three specialisations. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Bhopal Admissions are granted based on the JEE Mains results and JoSAA Counselling. The institute has an intake of 60 students for each stream every year.
Candidates are required to pay attention to the institute’s official website for admission details, and even the entrance exam portal for updates on exams and cut off the news.
Candidates are required to meet the eligibility criteria set by the institute along with the entrance exam cut off and JoSAA counselling round for successful admission to BTech programs in the institute.
IIIT Bhopal Selection Process for B.Tech
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for B.Tech at IIIT, Bhopal can further go-ahead to submit their application form for IIIT Bhopal. The steps for admissions are given below in detail.
1. Candidates need to first fill and then submit the admission form.
2. Then they must appear for JEE Mains.
3. They must meet the JEE Mains cut-off requirements.
4. Candidates are then required to participate the JoSAA Counselling for final seat allotment.
5. Selected candidates then have to pay for fees.
IIIT Bhopal Admission
The institute currently offers only BTech programs through JEE MAIN entrance exam. Candidates should meet the required cut off for final admission process. Then they should participate in JoSAA Counselling for final seat allotment. If candidates are successful, they will then pay fees for the course.
IIIT Bhopal Admission Procedures for B.Tech Programs:
IIIT Bhopal offers B.Tech programs in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Information Technology.
Students should have a minimum of 50 per cent marks in 10+2 with a 5 per cent relaxation to SC/ST candidates. Students should appear for JEE Main.
IIIT Bhopal B.Tech Admission Through JEE MAIN
1. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria of the institute must first fill and submit the admission form provided by the institute.
2. They must appear for JEE MAIN and meet the required cut-off.
3. Candidates with a good score in JEE MAIN will have to participate in the JoSAA Counselling for final seat allotment.
4. Candidates are also required to provide various documents for verification during the counselling.
5. After verification of documents, selected candidates will then have to pay for fees.
1. 10th and 12th marks sheet
2. School/College Leaving Certificate
3. JEE MAIN Scorecard
4. Aadhar card/Pan card/ Electric Bill Copy for Address Proof
5. Caste Certificate (If any)
6. Passport Photo Size
IIIT Bhopal Scholarships
IIIT Bhopal students can avail for various scholarship schemes of state and central government depending on the category they belong to and their academic performance. Here is a list of the scholarship students can avail of.
1. Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana-MMVY
2. Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan (Education Incentive) Yojna-MMJKY
3. Post Matric Scholarships for OBC Students
4. Post Matric Scholarships for SC Students
5. Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students
6. Gaon Ki Beti Yojana for Girls.
Apart from these, there are other various states and central scholarships along with AICTE and UGC scholarships for backward category students. There are also scholarships for high academic performers based on merit.
IIIT Bhopal Fee Structure
Students are required to pay a certain amount for fees of the course degree pursued in IIIT Bhopal. The fees for all programs in BTech are the same as they are all specialisations of BTech. The total fee for BTech, which is a four years course degree is approximately Rs. 7,18,000.
IIIT Bhopal View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admissions will be through Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JOSAA), Government of India.
IIIT Bhopal Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: What are the B.Tech. programmes offered in IIIT Bhopal?
IIIT Bhopal offers BTech programs in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Information Technology.
Question: What are the eligibility criteria for BTech admissions in IIIT Bhopal?
Candidates are required to have scored at last 50% marks during their 10+2. They must be from a science stream with subjects of physics, math, and chemistry. Candidates must appear for JEE MAIN and JoSAA counselling for final admission.
Question: When was IIIT Bhopal established?
IIIT Bhopal was established in 2017.
Question: What is the total fee for B.Tech. in IIIT Bhopal?
The total fees for the B.Tech course in IIIT Bhopal are approximately Rs. 7,18,000.
Question: What is the course duration of B.Tech.?
The course duration of BTech is usually 4 years.
Question: Which entrance exam is accepted for BTech admissions in IIIT Bhopal?
IIIT Bhopal accepts JEE MAIN for BTech admission.