The NIFFT Ranchi Placement Cell, along with a team of Student Placement Coordinators of NIFFT, actively participates in conducting placement drives with top companies for its final year degree students. The institute has an overall placement rate of 85% in the past decades. The cell aims at building up the skills of students and assists them to be of value to a company or industry in the future. NIFFT Ranchi Placement cell is Asia’s only institute that trains its students in the field of Foundry and Forge Technology along with Manufacturing & Metallurgical Engineering, and thus, the distinguished faculty, bright students along with a unique course structure, create a perfect environment for the development of future technical and managerial leaders.
Many top recruiting companies conduct placement drives for students of NIFFT. The stages for National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology, Ranchi Placement that takes place in the institute is given below in detail.
1. Stage one consists of National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology, Ranchi contacting various top companies and inviting them to conduct placement drives. Various companies also often contact the institute first to conduct a placement drive and seek their permission.
2. Interested recruiting companies will then accept the invitation given by the institute, and the institute will accept various recruitment permissions from various companies too.
3. The companies that will conduct a placement drive will have to register or sign an agreement with the institute once they accept the invitation. They must provide the date set for the recruitment process, along with the job roles and positions they will recruit for.
4. Recruiting companies will then provide pre-placement talks and provide information about the industry or company to the students with the help of the institute.
5. Interested students will then provide their CV and attend the interview process conducted by the respective companies on the campus.
6. Recruitment may be conducted through the interview and document verification and skill tests of the students.
7. Students who qualify and meet the needs of the recruiting company will be selected, and jobs along with salary details will be offered to them.
Recruiting companies may vary from department to department within the institute since they specialize in different skills, and most companies recruit departments that meet their work.
|Tata Motors||TVS Motors|
|Maruti Suzuki||Bharat Forge|
IIIT Ranchi offers Advanced Diploma, B. Tech., M. Tech., and Ph.D. courses.
The placement rate at NIFFT Ranchi is 85%.
BOSCH, Tata Motors, Hyundai, KPMG, Jindal, TELCON, Honda Cars, Maruti Suzuki, and many more are the top recruiters of NIFFT.
The highest salary offered in NIFFT Ranchi is around Rs. 8 lakhs per annum.
The average salary offered at NIFFT is between Rs. 3 lakh per annum to Rs. 4.5 lakh per annum.
Dr. Kamlesh Kumar Singh is the current Director of Training and Placement cell in NIFFT.
Your Placement Report Downloaded Successfully
Select your reason of reporting