i got back in Diploma in 1 subject before result declared i got addmission in aktu college will my addmission will cancel or not
please tell me about how to to declare Neet exam in 2023 e during diploma in pharmacy
Hello there ,
Hope you are doing well . Though your question seems a bit vague and I'll appreciate if you could be kind enough to elaborate it a bit in the comments, I assume you asked about how to clear neet 2023 while pursuing diploma in pharmacy .
The major factors you need to keep in mind are that your own efforts and consistency matter the most irrespective of whatever else you are doing . Make a proper plan and schedule make follow it by hook or by crook .
Other things which you need to definitely do are :
- Stick to NCERTs whatsoever!(I can't stress this enough) ,specially for biology ,organic and inorganic chemistry. There's no need to do theory from anywhere else for these subjects/topics .
- Practice ample no. of questions from standard practice books like MTG . Then revise it multiple times . Don't switch sources without completing the earlier .
- Read and revise biology NCERT word to word and practice all diagrams ,flowcharts and tables as many times as you can .
- Give ample no. of mock tests of standard coaching institutes in a time bound manner and make a mistake book in which you'll write all your mistakes while analysing the paper .
- Don't get distracted ! For this time ,get rid of all your distraction .
- Know about your body clock and have a proper sleep-wake cycle . Your health is of prime importance during the preparation. Also have proper and healthy meals regularly.
- You can also join some online or offline classes for learning and strengthening concepts and topics .But always give your self-study the prime importance.
These are the main pointers that you should keep in mind . This should help you in cracking NEET, whichever year you are giving ,with flying colours .
All the best!
Hope my answer helped .
I am studying degree without intermediate. I discontinued my diploma before joining distance degree.Is it is valid for government jobs and bank jobs. Please suggest me for getting better jobs.
I am surprised to know that how you have doing your bachelor degree without passing intermediate or 12th class examination. Doing any three years or four years degree course in any of the subjects candidate has to passed 12th 12th science arts or commerce or intermediate examination of any stream. This is the main criteria for admission in bachelor degree. Whenever you will apply for any government job it will not be valid for you to get an interview. After scrutinising all the documents you have meet your respective application submitted they will cancell your application as you have no intermediate pass certificate.
Hope this helps.
From the salary prospective which is best diploma in ICU technecian or Diploma in Radiography?
Hello student ,
The candidate who completes his diploma in radiography can earn 3 lakh per annum and with the ever increasing experience it can reaches up to 7 lakh per annum.
A candidate who completes his diploma in ICU TECHNICIAN can expect a starting salary of 2.5 lakh per annum and with experience can reach upto 7 lakh per annum.
So based on the starting salary Diploma in radiography looks better relatively when compared to ICU Technician
is paramedical a diploma course or degree.
Dear Student ,
Paramedical courses after 12th is available as certificate , diploma as well as degree courses .Following are the specifications :
- Certificate courses:
X-Ray/Radiology Assistant (technician)
Medical Laboratory Assistant
Operation Theater Assistant
Ophthalmic Assistant etc.
- Diploma courses :
Diploma in hearing language and speech
Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology
Diploma in X-Ray Technology etc
- Degree courses:
- B.Sc. in Operation Theater technology
- B.Sc. in Audiology and speech therapy
- B.Sc. in X-Ray technology
- B.Sc. in Anesthesia technology
- B.Sc. in audiology
- B.Sc. in speech therapy
- B.Sc. in Medical Record Technology
- B.Sc. in ophthalmic technology etc.
For more details about paramedical courses , refer to this link:
I am belong to OBC cast so what is the fees for me for Diploma in clinical research In ICRI Institute
Hello aspirant ,
With reference to your query , The fees structure for Diploma in clinical research in ICRI Institute is Rs. 30,000/- including study material, Examination etc.
for more information about courses , admission , facilities and eligibility criteria , you can check ICRI Institute official website :
I hope that this will help.
i am a diploma student and i have completed my diploma in computer engineering so which post i can apply in air force after diploma which post is available to the diploma pass students? and how i can apply for that. if any post is there
after completing diploma in computer science you can apply jobs for tech companies like tcs , infosys , cognizant , if you want to go in air force then you can apply for the tech field in it .
for more colleges through jee mains you can use the jee college predictor - https://engineering.careers360.com/jee-main-college-predictor?ici=cp-listing_engineering&icn=JEE-Main-College-Predictor
when will I apply for pg diploma in sanitary inspector for academic year2022-2023?
Here are all the details you need for the course,
Duration of course - One Academic year
Eligible Criteria - Candidate must have completed 10+2 with Science.
Age limit - 18 to 30 years. (Relaxation of age for SC/ST candidates as per the Govt. of India Rules.)
Affiliation – Government of India recognised.
No. of Seats –20
Hope this helps you
For further details please visit: