I am studying petroleum engineering. can i apply for exam of commissioner of geology and mining? and if yes,then which post job can i get?and tell me job Recruitment of government job like commissioner of geology and mining.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts a Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination (CGGE) for recruitment and selection to the post of Geologist, Geophysicist and Chemist Group 'A' in GSI and Junior Hydro-geologist (Scientist 'B'), Group 'A' for Central Ground Water Board.
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification required to apply for the post :
1. For Geologists Gr 'A' in Geological Survey of India: Candidates should have obtained Masters degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Earth Science and Resource Management or Marine Geology or Oceanography and Geochemistry or Geological Technology or Coastal Area Studies or Petroleum Geosciences or Petroleum Exploration or Geophysical Technology from a recognized university.
2. For Geophysicists Gr 'A' in Geological Survey of India: Candidates should have obtained M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics) Or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics) from a recognized university.
3. For Chemists Group A: in Geological Survey of India: Candidates should hold M.Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a recognized university.
4. For Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group 'A' in Central Ground Water Board: Masters degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology from a recognized university.
I hope this helps.
top 10 BBA college in gujarat where campus recruitment takes place.
Following are some of the best BBA colleges in Gujarat with excellent placement opportunities and other important features:
Amity Global Business School, Ahmedabad
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
Unitedworld School of Business, Ahmedabad
Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
SDJ International College, Surat
LJ Institute of Business Administration, Ahmedabad
Metas Adventist College, Surat
Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University, Ahmedabad
School of Liberal Studies, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar
GLS University, Ahmedabad
Sir this year i got AIR 7 in gate 2020. is there any chance that psu wont recruit through gate due to covid? suppose if this year recuritment got cancelled. then in next year recruitment will we get chance with gate 2020 gate score?
Congratulation for your result. The possibility of Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) not recruiting is less as those are government organisations where employment is always required. The pandemic situation won't affect the recruitment and there has been no confirm notice from the concerned authorities.
GATE scores are valid for 3 years, that is a student can apply for PSU and MTech admissions for 3 consecutive years with same GATE scorecard, including same year.
For further doubts, ask us.
when can we expect IMD scientific assistant notification and also will there be recruitment for CEPTAM-10 STA-B by DRDO?
The openings in DRDO are posted on the basis of vacancies available at various departments. So it cannot be said with certainty as to when would there will be any notifications in a particular month of the year. We need to hear from the official website because anything that we guess is just going to be a speculation.
should i do d.el.ed from a private institution? will it matter in government jobs recruitment?
Dear Anuj ,
I would like to say, no there is no impact on Government jobs because when you attended any government job then you must clear your exam with interview if you will clear your interview and exam then there is no impact on your gov job .Or then no negative impact for d.el.ed from a private institution .
Name some of the top recruitment companies, package offered and engineering stream in Greater Noida?
Engineering streams offering the highest placements in Greater Noida are CSE and IT. A candidate can get a package of 12 to 15 lakh per annum through off Campus placements. This is rare in on campus placements, although it does happens. Vipro, Infosys, and Cognizant are mass recruiters. While the highest packages offered are mainly by Amazon, Microsoft, Flipkart.
How many candidates applied and appeared for ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board Exam (ICRB exam) in 2019 and 2020? Please tell how many appeared for the exam for each eligible B.E. stream.
By doing only BBA course what type of job offer we can get from any company i.e. recruitment done in college campus from the company
By finishing one's BBA from a top tier college, one can land a job such as:-
- Financial analyst
- Human resources manager
- Executive manager
- Business administration researcher
- Business consultant
- Production manager etc.
However, the salary won't be very high as the supply of graduates is very high in today's market scenario. You can land a job that pays anywhere between 3-6L p.a.
However, depending on the institution that you finish your BBA from, the salaries might differ as some colleges offer placements in MNCs as well.
You can pursue MBA after your BBA in a specialized field if you wish to have a broader career scope and want to land a high profile job.
Hope this information helped you!
Best of luck!!