Firstly let me help you out with some tips for your preparation.
- Make a note of every important point
- Don't go for night studies
- Don't go more then an hour for preparation. Change the subject.
- Go for weekend test by testing yourself by attempting model papers
- Focus on each thing don't just buttify
- Understand what you are learning
- Don't be in a hurry to complete.But try to complete everything with a clear picture.
some of the best Books for preparation which can help you to score a greater marks.
Books for physics,
- Concepts of physics by HC Verma
- Fundamentals of physics by halliday, resnick & walker
- Understanding physics by DC Pandey
Books for chemistry,
- NCERT books of 11 and 12
- Modern approach to chemical calculation by RC mukherjee
- Organic chemistry by OP Tandon
Books for maths,
- Objective mathematics by RD Sharma
- Plane trigonomentry by SL loney
- The elements of coordinate geometry by SL loney
Here is your half preparation done.Once you are perfect in above mentioned books.
Here is the link i am providing for other books for preparation.
It is strictly advised to refer the link for full preparation. Best of luck
Some guidelines while making the JEE Main 2020 Preparation Plan
Give equal weightage to all topics
Distribute the time needed to study it. Give more time to difficult topics and less to the ones you just need to revise.
Ensure you have scheduled revision time in the plan
Action Plan to Prepare for JEE Main 2020
Study a chapter and understand the concepts. NCERT books are good for this.
While studying, make sure to note important points and formulas. This short notes will be useful during revision.
After studying a chapter or topic, check how much you can recollect and to what extent you have understood the topic.
Then practice questions based on the topic studied. While practising do not go for the solution directly. Try to solve yourself, make mistakes and then correct it. This step will help you to know how to crack JEE Main.
Make sure to give a JEE Main mock test after completing the subject. Similarly ensure that you appear for as many mock tests as you can so that you can analyse your preparation levels, understand where you are making the mistakes
Use the analysis to know your weak areas and concentrate on improving while revising.
Be wise and Revise - Without revision, it is difficult to crack any exam especially one like JEE Main. You can only improve if you revise.
Clear all your concepts, doubts. Never leave a question unanswered in your mind.
Put the brake and take a break - While studying is good, it's not wise to do it continuously. So take some time off to refresh your mind before you start again. You can listen to music, play games or do what eases your brain. Physical exercise for half an hour or an hour helps in boosting the memory. Eat right.
To know about best books and topics with more weightage, click on the lino below.
I hope this helps.
IIT/JEE 2020 Online Preparation
Crack JEE 2020 with JEE Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK
Hello dear aspirant.
Other than Hard work there is no other option to success . If you are looking forward to score good marks in JEE mains around 170+ this is very tough but still achievable. You know in order to achieve it study regular solve at least one practice paper daily and join some test series to evaluate yourself. It will help you very much.