opinion on gate coaching in. gudlavalleru engineering college
Recommended: Download Free GATE E-books and Sample Papers with solutions Click Here.
Hello aspirant G
For preparing Gate in gudravalleru college a Training and Placement Cell is established The training cell covers following program
• project worksin industries,
• industrial visits,
• industrial training during vacation, organizing campus interviews
•, providing job market information to students and necessary inputs to face the interviews,
• organizing Guest Lectures
• arranging industrial training for students, arranging industrial internships for faculty are some of the activities of the Training & Placement Cell. Organize training programmes on all the issues related placement activity.
Training programmes are held in four sessions. The College has a separate Training and Placement Cell, which invites various companies in all branches of Engineering. It has good recognition of providing successful engineers after completion of their degree. The shortlist of students is prepared based on their merit and the requirement of particular industry. The same list is sent to the concerned industries for their review and further shortlisted candidates are tested and interviewed in the campus.
Training and placement cell has following functions
- Interaction between industry and Institute
- Campus Recruitment Training to students.
- Arranging Campus Interviews to students.
- Guest lecturers by eminent industry experts.
- Faculty training in the industry.
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme.
- Counseling and Personality Development.
- Conducting Mock Interviews and Group Discussions
Being a Gudlavalleru Engineering College student, I will suggest you join GATE Coaching after the 5th semester. If you attend the coaching class after the 5th semester, you can attend the program for a year course, and after the 7th semester, during your 8th semester, you can attend the GATE Examination.
All the best.