what type of questions are asked in FDDI. AIST exam
UPDATE: Pearl Academy B. Des Applications Open. Apply here
- FDDI ,will conduct the entrance examination through on the name of AIST ,which is paper bases test for all programs like Bachelor's or Master programs.
- All the question that asked in exam are multiple choice based ones ,with certain topics that are given in it's official website like
Quantitative Aptitude -
Business Aptitude Test & Design Aptitude Test ,for all Bachelor programs is about 150 Questions for 200 marks .
And for Master programs it follows like
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension and Grammar
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Management Aptitude Test and Analytical Ability
Above topics are for test the candidates in entrance examination which conducted by fddi in 31 cities in India.
For more information visit website www.fddiindia.com (//www.fddiindia.com) ,to get more details over there in prospects and site .
Footwear Design and Development will comduct FDDI AIST 2020 entrance exam.
The exam is of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
For B.Des the paper consists of following sections
- Quantitative Aptitude: Basic 10th level maths questions
- Verbal Ability: Passage and other English language questions
- General Awareness: Current Affairs
- Bussiness Aptitude Test: General Bussiness related questions
Follow this link for sample paper and other information