hlo i got 40 marks in emcet and 571 marks in ipe which rank i will get and in which college i will get the seat
I have got 9365 rank in cusat.May I get in cusat.Which branch can I get?
on which rank I will get iiest shipur
Regarding your query, I would like to inform you that you have to secure almost 40-45k rank in India in JEE MAIN 2020 to get admission in this prestigious institution.
You can go through the following article in this regard:
what is my expected rank in 2020 neet for 450 marks
With 450 marks your overall percentile will be 93.39 - 93.89, and expected rank will be 89930 - 107080,
You can use our NEET College Predictor to know more about admission possibilities in various colleges; https://medicine.careers360.com/neet-college-predictor?icn=QnA&ici=qna_answer
which NIT I will get on 70000 rank and l score 93.30 percentile in her main
can i get b category seat in cbit ,my jee rank is 34k and ews rank is 5k
Here I'm sharing a website below for detailed information please visit the same.
JEE mains college predictor-
Please visit the above mentioned link. By putting your rank and percentile you'll get to know about the predicted college easily.
Here I'm sharing some top NIT college list below. Please visit the same for details.
Top NITs in India-
I would like to request you to check the above mentioned website to know whether you getting any of the NIT or not.
For other such information about CBIT please visit the above mentioned link.
Hope it helps.
All the best!
how much rank to join in your college
To appear for a four-year degree course in engineering, students need to follow the following criteria:
- They need to have passed the Intermediate Examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects.
- All the eligible applicants for admission into the first year have to qualify the Entrance Examination Test- Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by the Govt. of AP.
- The candidates will be admitted based on the merit secured at the Entrance Examination.
To get an admission to the Postgraduate Programmes in MBA, MCA, M.Sc & MHRM students need to follow the following criteria:
- MBA: The candidates must be qualified in Entrance Exam Test- Integrated Common Entrance Test- (AP ICET)
- MCA: The candidates must be qualified in Entrance Exam Test- Integrated Common Entrance Test- (AP ICET)
- M.Sc Organic Chemistry: The candidates must be qualified in Entrance Exam Test- Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET)
- M.Sc Computer Science: The candidates must be qualified in Entrance Exam Test Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET)
- MHRM: A candidate with graduation in any field preferably related to management can apply to this course.
you can check the college predictor tool from our website to know the ranks available for the college.
for more information about the college, you can check the article below-
hope that helps
If i got 15k rank in obc in UPSEE then which college would i get for btech in civil engineering?
I have got 5444 rank(obc) and I am from karnataka. can i get E&C seat in nitk surathakal?
As per last year's data, the closing rank for OBC-NCL candidates at NIT Suratkhkal for Electronics & Communication Engg was 4623. You may use our college Predictor tool to know more about the colleges you will get based on your score. This takes into consideration a number of factors before predicting the colleges. Click this link to know more about the same.
Hope this helps. Thank You.