Im doing my masters in food processing and preservation. In December Ill complete it. in this clg is there PhD program related food processing?
Hello Nandita, To be eligible for PhD Food Technology, a candidate must complete MSc or MTech in Food Technology or Food Science and Technology with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. The candidates will be selected on the basis of entrance exam scores. The admission to PhD Food Technology is mainly entrance based.
You can appear for examinations like GATE, UGC NET, CSIR UGS NET.
You can choose branches like:
- PhD Food Technology : It is a research-based doctorate course in Food Technology and its related fields. It deals with all the fields of food technology including Food Chemistry, Vegetable and Cereal Technology, Dairy and Poultry Technology, Food Quality Control, etc.
- PhD Food Sciences : You can get carrer opportunities like food research and development scientist, quality assurance advisor, food plant manager, food molecular biologist, flavour chemist by doing PhD in Food Sciences
You can also try to apply in foreign countries for PhD courses in this field. They have more options and scope to learn and make a career in this field.
I hope this helps you.
i have completed my UG in bsc home science...is mba in food technology good or msc in food technology ?
i have got 31947 rank in ap eapcet 2021 can i get a free seat in course of food technology through eapcet AP i belong to BC_E caste
Is lower branch like oil technology or food technology from hbtu is good??
i got 31947 rank in ap eamcet 2021 do i will get seat in food technology course through ap eamcet
According to the previous year cut off trends, you are likely to get an admission in the following colleges in the following domains in open category with the rank provided by you,
- College Of Food Science and Technology, Pulivendula - Food Science
- College Of Food Science and Technology, Bapatla - Food Techonology
- School Of Food Technology - JNTUK - Food Engineering
- JNTUA, Kalikiri - Food Technology
The above provided colleges are some of the best colleges that match your rank and category in your preferred domains.
As these predictions are made based on previous year cut off trends these may vary every year.
Check out the below provided link to know about more colleges,
Below provided is our ap college predictor tool. Check it out for further information,
placements facilities after msc in food technology
Some of the job Roles that one can get after completing their post graduation in Food technology are:
1. Food technologist
2. Quality manager
3. Nutritional therapist
4. Regulatory affairs officer
5. Product development scientist
6. Technical Brewer
8. Research scientist
10. Home Economists
11. Food scientist
12. Food packaging manager
13. Quality control officer
14. Nutrition consultant
15. Sensory scientist
17. Research and development professional
18. Food development manager
For more relevant information, you may visit here:
Hope this helps, all the best.
Sir what is thee keam rank required to get an admission for food technology in this college
Which is the best college for B.Tech Food Technology In Tamilnadu?
Here is the list of some of the best btech in food technology colleges in Tamil Nadu:
1. Kalasalingam Academy of research and education, Krishnankovil
2. Karunya Institute of Technology and Science, Coimbatore
3. Kongu Engineering College, Erode
4. Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, sathyamangalam
5. Tamil Nadu veterinary and animal sciences University, Chennai
6. Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai
7. Academy of maritime education and training University, Chennai
8. Mahendra Engineering College, Namakkal
Hope this helps, all the best.
which brach in best for female in nit : (1) chemical engineering (2) machnecal engineering (3) civil (4) food technology
First of all, you should not choose your domain or branch on the basis of your gender. You should explore your interests and then make a decision of what is the right career choice for you. Now among the four branch that you have shortlisted , I think mechanical Engineering or civil Engineering will be a more promising option than other two as there are more job opportunities in mechanical and civil then in chemical or food Engineering. But you should decide what your interests are. All the best!
I hope this helps!!