BITSAT 2020 application fee for male and female are like this,
- RS 3150 for male
- 2650 for female
- Dubai candidates have different amount of payment.
Eligibility for BITSAT,
- Candidate must be 12th passed with 75% in physics, chemistry and mathematics in 12 and 60% each in physics, chemistry and biology/mathematics.
- Applying students must have completed 12th on or before 2019
- BITS has not manded any minimum or maximum age.
Once you possess all the above information and eligiblity you are ready for appearing examination.
Below provided links may be helpful for knowing steps to follow for applying.Please visit it.
If you have any other doubts about eligiblity please follow the provided link below.
Both the links are different
- 1st one explain you about step by Step process for applying and Dates of examination
- 2nd one says the eligibility for BITS exam
Hope this was helpful.Thank you
BITSAT exam fee of 2019 is 2,720 rupees for male candidate and 2,250 rupees for female candidate and you will have to pay 4,000 rupees if you have chosen your exam centre in Dubai.
There may be some increment and decrement or remain same in the next exam.
For knowing more about BITS you can click on the below option:
I hope you got it.
Feel free to ask any query in comment section.
Best of luck.
BITSAT 2020 Online Preparation
Get Access to AI based coaching with Video Lectures, Mock Test, Sample Paper, and Prep Booster
Application fee for BITSAT for male candidates is Rs. 3150 while for females it's Rs. 2650. Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani will conduct BITSAT 2020 in online mode for admissions into undergraduate engineering courses at different campuses of BITS. Candidates seeking admission at BITS must fill the application form of BITSAT 2020 which will be released in online mode tentatively in the first week of January 2020. BITSAT 2020 exam will consist of topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The syllabus will comprise concepts from NCERT curriculum of class 11 and 12.
For more and detailed information go through :- https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/bitsat