hello. i am bhms 1st year student. i took admission in bachelor of homeopathy on basis of neet 2019.now i want to apply for neet 2020 ,what code should i select for application.
You need to select the code 07 as code 07 is for aspirants who have passed any other examination which in scope and standard is equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.
Steps you need to follow for filling neet application form are listed below "-
- First of all you need to do registration
- Then filling in the application of NEET 2020
- Now you need to upload scanned images of the documents
- Then NEET application fee payment
- And finally printing of confirmation page.
Also you need to upload following documents for filling neet application form :-
- Your passport size photograph:- background should be white , preferably with name and date of taking the photograph. Photograph should not be with cap or goggles. The focus needs to be on face (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background).
- Postcard size picture:- Must be taken on or after September 1, 2019.Preferably with name and date of taking the photograph and should not be with cap or goggles.
- Signature:- it should be on white Background with black pen; signature should be in running hand writing [not in capital letter].
- Left-hand thumb impression:- it should be with blue ink on white paper
- Class 10 passing certificate :- You should scan your Class X Passing Certificate for uploading
For detailed information go through our page for which link is provided below :-