I hope you are doing well.
Yes, preparing for PG while studying MBBS takes patience. Now there are coaching institutes providing weekend classes and tests from beginning of second year.
If you decide on joining those classes, then they have a complete schedule and you could go through it.
- Start topic wise, chapter to chapter. No need to hurry. One has over 4yrs of generous time.
- Keep a note for each subject speartely. Pin down important and most difficult ones first.
- Go along with college syllabus, re-read the topics again.
- Keep a MCQ book, preferably subject wise. And go through it along with your
- Discuss with like minded classmates.
- Keep Books with Previous Exams questions. Select your topics in them and answer.
All the best.
kya jab mbbs bond duration complete nahi hua ho toh kya mai neet pg dekar dusre college mai MS in general surgery kar sakta hoon kya
Know More about
Your National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.