The Reva University located in Bangalore, offers 24 Full-time Post Graduate Programs, 5 Part-time Post Graduate programs, 21 Graduate programs, several Certificate/Diploma and Postgraduate Diploma programs in Engineering, Architecture, Science & Technology, Commerce, Management Studies, Law, Arts and Humanities and Performing Arts.
Reva University 2019 Entrance Test will be conducted for the candidates who are looking forward to admission in B. Tech, (REVA EET), B.A. LL.B Honours, B.B.A LL.B Honours, (REVA CLAT), and M.B.A. (REVA MAT). REVA EET 2019 entrance exam will offer admission in following courses: B.Tech in computer science and engineering, B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering, B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering, B.Tech in mechanical engineering, and B.Tech in civil engineering. Candidates seeking admission in REVA EET 2019, REVA CLAT 2019 and REVA MAT 2019 can apply in both offline and online mode. The candidate can appear for REVA CLAT, REVA EET, REVA MAT 2019 exam only once a year.
Past Dates and Events
08 May, 2019
Result | Mode: Online
27 Apr, 2019 - 28 Apr, 2019
Exam | Mode: Online
20 Apr, 2019 - 26 Apr, 2019
Admit Card | Mode: Online
26 Dec, 2018 - 21 Apr, 2019
Application | Mode: Online
28 Apr, 2019
The eligibility criteria for REVA EET 2019 are as follows:
1. Candidates seeking admission in Reva EET 2019, must have passed PUC/ 12th standard examination with mathematics and physics as compulsory subject along with one of the following mentioned six subjects: computer science, technical vocational subjects, chemistry, electronics, biology, and biotechnology.
2. Candidates belonging to general category must have scored at least 45% of marks in the above-mentioned subjects.
3. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category must have at least scored 40% marks in above-mentioned subjects.
4. Candidates must be passed from a board recognised by state/central govt, union territories or any other qualification recognised as equivalent to it.
5. Candidates must have scored well in REVA EET or CET/COMED-K, UNI-GAUGE, or any other examination conducted by a recognised institute or agency.
The eligibility criteria for REVA CLAT 2019 are as follows:
1. Candidate aspiring for REVA CLAT 2019, must have passed PUC or 12th standard examination or equivalent from the recognised university of India or outside or from senior secondary board or equivalent constituted or recognised by union or state government.
2. Candidates must have scored 45% of aggregate marks in case of general category.
3. Candidates must have scored 40% aggregate marks in case of SC/ST category.
3. Candidates who have qualified 12th/graduation or post graduation via open universities without any basic qualification for these studies are not eligible to apply for B.A LL.B and B.B.A LL.B, REVA CLAT 2019.
The eligibility criteria for REVA MAT 2019 are as follows:
1. Candidates seeking admission in REVA MAT 2019, must have a three-year graduate degree in any stream or B.E/B. Tech.
2. Candidates must have scored 50% of aggregate marks in case of general category.
3. Candidates must have scored 45% of aggregate marks in case candidate belongs to SC/ST category.
4. Candidate must have obtained a degree from recognised university/institute/ any other qualification which is recognised equivalent to it.
5. Candidate must have scored good marks in REVA MAT/CAT/MAT/C-MAT or any other equivalent qualification which is conducted by recognised institute/agency.
Mode of Application : Offline and Online
Mode of Payment : NEFT | Demand Draft
The application process of REVA University Entrance Exam 2019 is as follows:
1. Candidates can take the admission form online and can also obtain from the Reva University admission office.
2. While applying online, candidates must correctly enter their name and date of birth as appeared on class 10th certificate. The candidates also need to have a valid email address at the time of applying as after the filling of information candidates will receive the password. Candidates would then be required to login with email address and received the password for proceeding the online form.
3. While filling the form candidates can either go for demand draft or net banking as the payment mode.
4. After submission of application candidates will get the application number which needs to be noted because all future correspondence will be made only through the generated application number.
If the candidate is opting for demand draft (DD):
1. Then DD must be made in name of Reva University, payable at Bangalore. Also, it is essential to enter the details of demand draft in the online form as well.
2. The candidate is required to enter application number, name, address, a mobile number at the backside of the DD.
3. The form along with DD need to be sent to Reva University office of admission.
If the student is opting for NEFT
1. Candidate needs to fill their details.
2. Details of beneficiary: Reva University, Bengaluru,
Karnataka Bank Limited,
Branch: Reva University,
IFSC Code: KARB0000666,
Account number of Reva University: 6662000100000101,
Nature of account: Current account
The REVA EET 2019 exam pattern is as follows:
1. REVA EET 2019 exam will be comprised of following three subjects: physics, chemistry and mathematics.
2. Each subject will be carrying 40 questions and in total there will be 120 questions in the exam.
3. One mark for each correct answer will be counted in REVA EET 2019 exam.
4. There will be no negative marking in the exam.
The REVA CLAT 2019 exam pattern is as follows:
1. As per REVA CLAT exam pattern 2019, Test will be comprised of following subjects: logical reasoning and aptitude, legal aptitude, English, and general knowledge.
2. In the exam, each subject be will be carrying 25 questions and in total there will be 100 questions.
3. One mark for each correct answer will be counted in REVA CLAT 2019 exam.
4. There will be no negative marking in the exam.
The REVA MAT 2019 exam pattern is as follows:
1. The REVA MAT 2019 exam will be comprised of following fours subjects: verbal ability and reading comprehension, general knowledge and current affairs, quantitative aptitude, data interpretation.
2. Each of these subjects will carry 25 questions and in total there will be 100 questions in the REVA MAT 2019 exam.
3. One mark for each correct answer will be counted.
4. There will be no negative marking in the REVA MAT 2019 exam.
REVA CLAT 2019 – REVA University conducted REVA CLAT 2019 on April 28, 2019. Check REVA...
Reva University announced admission notification for five-year integrated law programme...
REVA University will conduct REVA University Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET) 2017 ...
Reva University Announces MBA admissions 2016. Last date for Application is April 10, 2...
REVA University has announced the dates for REVA University Engineering Entrance Test (...
Your REVA University Entrance Exam brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile