which course is better bsc home science from lady Irwin or ba sociology from aud Kashmere gate campus ? for a science stream student ?
It's all about your preference over the subject you wanna work on.
If you are confused with colleges
You need to check and compare them in certain criteria
Like placements, academic, faculty, infrastructure etc.
And the colleges you mentioned are both good .
It's on your choice of feild
All the best
can I do ma psychology from du / aud after doing ba sociology from Ambedkar University Delhi ??
Basically there are two types of admission in Delhi University for admission in Masters in psychology, one is Entrance based and other is merit based, if you want to take entrance based admission, the minimum eligibility criteria for the same is that the candidate must have done graduation from Delhi University or from any other University that is recognised by Delhi University, or the student must have done post graduation from Delhi University or any other recognised universities by Delhi University, so if you haven't done your graduation from Delhi University, then sorry to inform but you are not eligible to take admission in Delhi University through Entrance based exam.
If you want to take merit based admission then the minimum eligibility criteria for the same is that the candidate must have done BA hons Psychology or applied psychology from Delhi University.
For more relevant information, you may visit here:
Hope this helps, all the best.
What is the syllabus and exam pattern for MA ENGLISH in AUD?
As you know Ambedkar university will conduct the entrance exam for taking admission in various PG courses
1. General awareness
2. quantitative ability
4. writing and comprehension skills.
5. Logic and reasoning
Exam pattern of MA English
Sections in Written Test -
Section I - Write a response to a short literary text
Section II - Answer a series of short questions that will test their domain knowledge
Weightage of Written Test - 75%
Weightage of Personal Interview - 25%
Hope it helps!
What is the exam pattern for MA in Visual Arts (under the School of Culture and Creative expression) provided by AUD, Kashmere Gate campus?
AUD conducts an entrance test which will be followed by an interview round to get admission for MA in Visual Arts. The entrance test will be of 2 hours and the total maximum marks will be 75. The interview will be of 25 marks.The test comprises of 4 sections.
- The first section will carry 15 marks.It will be MCQ based that will test with the familiarity that you had and the general knowledge part of visual art.
- The second section will carry 20 marks.In this you have to write a short note in about 50 to 100 words on the given topic.Topic can be anything like important names,categories and themes related to visual art.
- The third section will again carry 20 marks.In this you will be asked to write answers in 300 to 500 words on thematic questions related to the creative art.
- The last section carries 20 marks where it will be long answer type .You have to write a reflective essay for the given topic concerning core issues of the visual art in about 1000 words.
You need to prepare hard for this exam . Familiarize yourself with the history,aesthetics,core issues and sociology of visual art.
After this if you cleared this round then you will get an email or a call for the interview round.The candidates will be interviewed on a priority basis means outstation candidates will be called first for the interview.Only 15% seats are for outstation candidates so if you are from outside NCR or Delhi then you need a very good marks in the test and prepare well for the interview.You will also be required to bring your portfolios and works or the copies for the interview.
For more details you can check on official website of AUD or by the below link.
Hope you got your answers.
All the best!
how to apply defence quota in Ambedkar university Delhi?? its not Delhi university its aud.ac.in ....
Admissions to Ambedkar University Delhi are made in accordance with the reservation policies of the Government of NCT of Delhi in respect of various social groups and other categories.
To claim the benefit of reservations, be it in defence or any other category, you will have to mention it in the application form itself.
Also, for verification purpose, you must possess and produce the requisite certificates from the competent authorities.
Number of Seats for Wards of Armed Forces Personnel killed or disabled in action (CW) (3% of total number of sanctioned seats)
For BA/BVoc program - 2
For MA program - 1
One supernumerary seat for each program is set aside for widows/ wards of personnel of armed forces in the following priority:
• Cw1: Widows/wards of Defence personnel killed in action
• Cw2: Wards of serving personnel and ex-servicemen disabled in action
• Cw3: Widows/wards of Defence personnel who died in peace- time with death attributable to military service
• Cw 4: Wards of Defence personnel disabled in peace- time with disability attributable to military service
• Cw 5: Wards of ex-servicemen and serving personnel who are in receipt of Gallantry Award
• Cw 6: Wards of ex-servicemen
• Cw7: Wives of: (i) defence personnel disabled in action and boarded out from service
(ii) defence personnel disabled in service and boarded out with disability attributable to military service (iii) ex-Servicemen and serving personnel who are in receipt of Gallantry Awards
• Cw 8: Wards of serving personnel
• Cw9: Wives of Servicing Personnel
In the CW category, CW1 candidates will have pre-emptive claim over CW2 candidates; CW2 over CW3; and so on. You can check if you fall in any of the above categories.
Entitlement certificate must be issued by the Secretary, Kendriya Sainik Board Delhi; Secretary, Rajya/Zila Sainik Board; Officer-in-Charge, Record Office/First Class Stipendiary Magistrate.
For more information, follow the link: (https://aud.ac.in/uploads/1/admission/admissions2019/BOI%20AUD_Admission_2019.pdf)