need br ambedkar open university, hyd B.A 1st year sample papers or previous year question papers
I would recommend you to ask your seniors about your university papers because your semester question won't be available in any website as per my view. So I would like to tell that it is better if you contact your college regarding this.
br ambedkar open university b.com 1 yers subjects list
Below are the subjects of first year BCOM course.
Hope this helps you.
my neet score is 544 all India rank 53100 get admission in Bangalore medical colleges -> vydehi, BR Ambedkar, kempegowda, sapathgiri, which Chance ??
Since you have not mentioned your category so considering it as general.
So on such marks and category you have good chances of getting all of the mentioned medical colleges in Karnataka with government seats under state quota according to previous year's cut-off. As we go through previous year's cut-off then it shows that you can get following colleges :-
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, Bangalore
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
And some more. You can check out previous year's cut-offs from the link given below :-
Note that the above prediction is made on the basis of previous year's cut-off and the cut-offs are bound to change every year depending upon various factors such as the number of candidates appearing in an examination, the number of candidates qualifying an examination, difficulty level of the paper, and so on.
To have a list of all those colleges which you can get based upon your marks, category, and state you can use NEET College Predictor:-
I hope this information helps you.
what should be my priority of medical colleges in banglore between kims, br ambedkar, sapthgiri, vydehi? (i am from delhi)
KEMPEGOWDA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES - [KIMS], BANGALORE is best among these colleges that you have mentioned.
So it should be your priority in terms of academics and placements.
Hope it helps!
what should be my priority list b/w kims ,br ambedkar, sapthgiri, vyedehi..medical colleges in banglore?
Based upon the popularity the colleges can be sorted something like this -
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Dr BR Ambedhkar Medical College, Bangalore
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore
Now these are some of the reputed medical colleges of Bangalore. Priority list depends from person to person, so it completely depends upon you.
Refer to the following link provided below, where you can compare various colleges by using the add to compare feature apart from the mentioned ones with respect to medical colleges in Bangalore -
im from rajasthan obc ...neet 2020 score 568 ...all india rank 36990 can i get br ambedkar medical college banglore as an open candidat.....
Firstly congrats for such a good score. Your score are good enough to get government medical college through All India Quota as well as State level quota. As per last years cutoff to get Dr B.R Ambedkar medical college Bangalore general category candidate was needed 438 score in NEET.
So there are chances of your to get Dr B.R Ambedkar college with your score through state level quota of Karnataka if you have karnataka domicile.
Hope you got your answer.
As infrastructure of br ambedkar is now good so i wanna ask that which is the best college under du now for bcom hons as according to placements and all things -bhim rao ambedkar or shyam lal college..
Especially for b.Com, Shyam Lal College is much better than Dr. B.R. Ambedkar college.
Both the college are good in Placements and Teaching faculty but Shyam Lal is one notch better than BR Ambedkar college. In the terms of infrastructure and environment, Shyam Lal college is much better than BR Ambedkar college.
Refer these links for more details and comparison -
Hope this information will help you.
Should I pursue BBA from NSUT, top colleges of IP, BR Ambedkar DU, or Symbiosis Pune?/
It is a personal opinion so take it with a grain of salt.
While deciding these things you should consider:
- Your career plans
- Exposure and the lack of it
- Utility of the degree
Frankly speaking, SYMBIOSIS Pune is the best option out of all that you have mentioned not just because of its reputation but also because it offers pretty decent exposure levels for a good business school experience.
Cons - Symbiosis is expensive (Rs. 3 lacs for the first year and then other additional costs of living) while NSUT is Rs. 3 lacs for whole course of three years)
1) Look at it this way, if you plan on taking up a job right after completing BBA then you should look at colleges as a stepping stone of opportunities, i.e. you should not think about affordability but instead think about what that college will offer you for your money - Symbi Pune in that regard is great since placements are good and college life if full of different experiences, meeting smart people from all walks of life, living in a fast city such as Pune, etc.
Now top colleges of IPU also offer a chance to live in a big city like Delhi, exposure and smart people but it lacks in placements for BBA students.
2) If you plan on going for MBA or any other competitive exams afterwards then you should think in terms of time management and money. What I mean by that is you should go for a college where you don't spend a lot of money and college activities don't take up so much time that you can't prepare for CAT or any other exams (Symbi Pune will be a serious and engaging experience where your college life will take up a lot of your time)
So, in a nut shell.
- Symbiosis Pune - Good exposure, Good placements but expensive and time consuming 3 years
- IPU top colleges - Good exposure, average placements, not that time consuming since the career stakes aren't that high over there
- NSUT - Average exposure, average placements, affordable fees.
take some time and decide what you want to do after BBA then you may be able to make an informed and reasonable decision, don't rush it.
best of luck, Good day!
bundelkhand university jhansi, dr ram manohar lohia awadh university, br ambedkar university, nitra technical campus ghaziabad, veer bahudur Singh purvanchal university, feroze Gandhi Institute of technology raybareli, dr shakuntala mishra national rehabilitation University lucknow whichisbestfor cs
The order of the best colleges for CSE branch from the above-mentioned list is as follows,
1. Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
2. Feroz Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Raebareli
3. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad
4. Nitra Technical Campus Ghaziabad
5. Dr. Shakuntala Mishra National Rehabilitation University, Lucknow
6. Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Agra
7. Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University
For more information and details, you can use the link given below,
Hope that helps.
i applied for br ambedkar college in du... but now i dont want to take adm. in it ..and i havent taken the adm. yet ...i want to apply for gargi college ...within the first cut off limit ..can i do that ?
It's up to you to apply for college as per your preference. Today is the last date of admission under first cut off.
If you're unable to apply for other college now,I suggest you to look for admission in the next cut off. And be sure about in which college to apply since seats gets filled easily and then cut offs are closed for the admission. So it's better you secure a seat for a safe side.
You can always change your college as per your preference and eligibility by withdrawing admission from the previous college.