sir. bsc agriculture course in available in this collage
It seems that you forgot to mention the name of college and there are various colleges in India that offers B.Sc. in Agriculture so without knowing the exact name we cannot help you with an accurate information.
So please mention the name of college for which you are seeking guidance and we would be happy to assist you further.
I hope you understands.
im studying bsc and msc integrated course in radiology..what is the best way to earn better in india?
Radiology field is broadly divided into two areas namely diagnostic radiology and interventional radiology. The need of educated and professional radiology technologists in hospitals, clinics, and physicians’ offices is increasing continuously. And in the field of radiology the job options are very much.
Jobs in Radiography:
- Radiology Technician
- Radiology Assistant
- Radiology Technologist/Radiographer
- Radiology Nurse
- Ultrasound Technician / Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- MRI Technician
- CT Tech / CAT Scan Technologist / CT Scan Technologist
Now coming to the salary part, so let me clear you that in foreign countries the salary package is much greater as compared to India. In foreign countries the average pay of a radiologist is $ 79,037 per year whereas in India, an average salary of Rs 545,630 per year has been paid to the Physicivan / Doctor, Radiologist. And you must know, that the salary increases with experience.
Hope this helps.
list of Bsc PMT course in mumbai government college
Bachelor of Paramedical Technology is a three year undergraduate course in which students are taught a generic course in the first year of the BPMT course.
BPMT Course Specializations are as follows:
- Operation Theatre
- Community Medicine & Emergency Medical Services
- Forensic Medicine
- Blood Transfusion
I hope this helps.
is neet exam is required for bsc Anastasia technology course
I hope you are safe and healthy.
B.Sc. in Anesthesia Technology is a 3-year full-time undergraduate degree course. The eligibility for this course is the 12th or equivalent examination in the Science stream with a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
The average course fee offered by a majority of the institutes for candidates who wish to pursue B.Sc. in Anesthesia Technology ranges from INR 25,000 to 41,500 per year.
The candidates can gain admission to the institutes offering B.Sc. in Anesthesia Technology program through an entrance examination and a screening test.
But it mostly depends on the institute itself. Most institutes follow merit based admission process, where marks scored in board exam and/or relevant entrance test are taken into consideration. Some institutes follow direct admission process. High profile institutes are known to have their own screening test for selecting candidates. So, to confirm the same I recommend you to visit the official website of the college or university.
I hope you find it useful.
Hii I am PCB student I got 65% in HSC and gave neet 2020 but I am not qualified in neet. If I got admission Bsc nursing course in mumbai government college?
NEET marks are not required to get into B.sc Nursing course. For getting admission into B.sc Nursing course, you need to follow the admission procedure of that particular institute for nursing admission. Many institutions conducts entrance examination and some do admission on the basis of marks scored in class 12 board examination. There are many government colleges in Mumbai, please mention the particular institute in which you want to take admission into the B.sc Nursing course.
im studying bsc and msc integrated course in radiology..if this qualification is enough to work in UAE .,like dubai.?and its worth than working in india?
I will give you agist of the kind of jobs you may get in UAE after completing your course in radiology from India:
X ray technician
Radiology breast cancer consultant physician
registered sonographer etc.
Since one UAE durham equals 20 INR, the vaerage salary of a radiologist (initially) in Dubai is around 1 to 2 lakh rupees per month along with some incentives and the pay scale goes higher wirth experience. In India the salary (average) is around 1800000 yearly with added incentives and bonus.
To get a job in UAE you mght need certain licenses so it is an extra burden besides staying far from your family. However the lifestyle you will get there is better so it all boils down to your choice. The salary is good in both the places.
can I get admission for bsc nursing with 70 marks in neet I belong to st category
Hello student ,
If we consider previous year cut off then you don't have chances to get govt .colleges but you may get private colleges . Beside this as you know cut off changes every year due to various reasons so here i am providing you a link which will give you a personalized report with top college in which you have chances for admission in different courses like BDS , BAMS , BHMS with the help of predicted colleges you can make better choice while filling your choices of colleges during your counselling .
Beside this if you want do BSC Nursing then you can directly apply in any college where you want to take admission . And for BSC Nursing you don't required NEET score , you can apply directly .
Hope it helps !
BSc. biology 1 ,2 ,3rd year course details including syllabus marks distribution exams practicals .
- Duration - 3 years
- Eligibility - 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects
- Course Fee - INR 90,000 to 3,00,000 (average)
The detailed semester-wise syllabus of BSc Biology program is provided given below:
- Chemistry (Theory + Practical)
- Light and Life (Theory + Practical)
- General Elective I (Theory + Practical)
- Biophysics (Theory + Practical)
- Biodiversity (Theory + Practical)
- General Elective II (Theory + Practical)
- Protein and Enzymes (Theory + Practical)
- Cell Biology (Theory + Practical)
- Ecology (Theory + Practical)
- Medical Botany
- Medical Diagnostics
- Systems Physiology (Theory + Practical)
- Molecular Biology (Theory + Practical)
- Metabolism and Integration (Theory + Practical)
- Public Health and Management
- Recombinant DNA Technology
- Biochemical Techniques
- Growth and Reproduction (Theory + Practical)
- Genetics (Theory + Practical)
- Natural Resource Management (Theory + Practical)
- Analytical Techniques in Plant Sciences (Theory + Practical)
- Stress Biology (Theory + Practical)
- Animal Behavior and Chrono-Biology (Theory + Practical)
- Endocrinology (Theory + Practical)
- Biomaterials (Theory + Practical)
- Microbiology (Theory + Practical)
- Plant Biochemistry (Theory + Practical)
I hope this helps.
im studying bsc and msc integrated course in radiology..if this qualification is enough to work in US as radiographer?or what i have to do to work in US as radiographer?
I believe you are pursuing your Integrated Program in Radiology from India. My advice for you will be study seriously, get good grades, do a couple or more internships in diverse organizations or eminent instituitons, and prepare yourself for the GRE and TOEFL Exam in your final year. GRE is a gateway for Ph.D abroad. For greater career scope and prospects in US, you will require a Ph.D from a reputed US University like John Hopkins or Harvard, which are good enough in your field of interest, have good faculty and research facilities. For more information do follow the link below
I got admission in govt degree college In bsc life science with diary zoology and chemistry as subjects can u tell me what is the scope of jobs and can we do MSC after that
If you have a keen interest in biology(i.e life sciences), then choosing BSc Life Sciences with those subjects as electives is a good decision. There are many job profiles you can opt for.
- Pathologist(A researcher who studies bodies and body tissues and examines the causes and effects of disease or injury, and advises on the appropriate patient care)- Average package would be Rs.10 LPA
- Biochemist (related to problems in the food processing and agricultural industries.)- Average package would be Rs.3.5 LPA
- Scientific/Journal Writer - Average package would Rs.4.05 LPA
- Food scientist/technologist - Average pcakage would be Rs.7.5 LPA
You can go for master's in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, and Biology depending on some eligibility criteria of universities. You can also go for MSc in forensic science, nutrition and dietics, food technology, biochemistry, pathology, etc. depending upon your interest.
Hope you are clear!