Christ University law BBA, BA LLB admission 2019?
Kindly go through the link which I am mentioning below here you will find the every detail regarding the college.
Your query will be solved!
what are the centres available for giving the CULEE examination
The test centers are different for different exam.For B.H.M the only test center is Bengaluru .You can check in details about the exam and the center by visiting the link given below:
hope this helps.
All the best.
Total number of seats for llm in christ university?
Sir detailed information regarding LLM in Christ University is provided below
Its the official website of Christ University and if you still have some doubts them feel free to contact us
I hope this helps
for ba llb what is process to take admission
There are entrance exams like CLAT, AILET, DU LLB, LSAT and many more. Please check and see in what universities you are interested in taking admission. And you can prepare for the the entrance exam. After the exam cutoff list are released according to which you will be given admission.
Some universities take admissions on the basis of the marks of 12th also. Below is the link to different exams. Check it out. and if you have any query please ask.
All the best! Thankyou
Is there age limit to apply for this exam
You must know that Supreme court has given a judgment that says there will be no age bar for LLB course. So you can expect that, Christ University will follow this judgment of Supreme court for LLB admission.
When will be pi after the result or before? If it is second round test then the information of qualification of enterancetest should begiven
Thanks for clarifying.
Regarding your query, the personal interview is a part of your selection process in Christ University Bangalore. And this would happen at a later stage because all the other rounds include group discussions and written assessment as well as verbal assessment, first those will be cleared out. I'm attaching a link where you can find more information regarding your query which shall helo you understand the process better.
Hopefully this will help you.
When will know our exact test centre and what is micro presentation all about?
The admit cards for the Christ University will be released on 23rd April. here's how you could download the Admit card:
The admit card will contain the following information:
After the entrance test, each aspirant will have to go through the skill assessment test, micro presentation and interview. Estudent will be allotted to a 2 member panel and they will test your general knowledge (Skill assessment test), then the will give you an easy topic (acedemic misconduct, save tree, etc) to speak on for a minute then they would ask you about why would you like to join or what fascinated you to pursue xyz course (interview).
Best of luck!
Are we not allowed to choose centre of examination in Christs form? kindly reply ASAP(its v. urgent).
On processing the application, an E-admit card will be uploaded for the Entrance Test, Skill Assessment, Micro Presentation and Personal Interview. The Centre allotment is based on the candidate’s preference on the application form and further change will not be entertained. However, Christ University reserves the right to cancel, combine or change the test Centre, depending on the number of candidates in specific Centres.
Please visit this link for more information:
What is there in skill assessment test
Thanks for asking, We are here to help you out completely. Look the assessment test totally depends on you and your approach.
Skill assessment Test - A new trend introduced as part of Christ university recently to judge candidates independent of their personality traits. Justified or not, it seems it is here to stay
Skill assessment test or SATs are nothing too different from the good old GDs that have been there for some time. Mostly the topics of SATs are on same lines as that of GDs. The only difference is in the medium of expression. So as far as topics are concerned, here is a flavor of what you could find -
- Current Affairs Based - These are related to latest events which have been in news in last 4-5 months e.g. Women Security, Mars Mission etc. They require knowledge of the events.
- Generic Issue Based - These are general topics based on the current issues faced by society either social, political or economical. For example "Are smaller families better or not?"
- Case Study Based - These involve a short brief on a situation or problem and would ask group as a whole to come to a solution.
- Abstract Phrases - These are ones which are really interesting as they don't mean anything literally and can be given any twist. For e.g "Uncle Sam in unwelcome."
Now as far as preparing specifically for SATs in terms of performance, here are few pointers which could help:
- Develop a habit of writing - In today's world it is easy to lose touch with classical pen-paper writing and hence it is important to get in the habit.
- Think and plan before you start writing - Before you start writing, it is important to think through the topic and plan your flow of ideas.
- The structure you essay into an introduction, main part and conclusion - Quickly introduce the topic and then show your stand on the topic with adequate arguments.
- Use simple language and interesting story line-up - The examiner has to read through a lot of these essays and hence boring colloquial language could make it tougher.
- Proof-reading is must and so keep time for it - Mistakes are inevitable and hence it is recommended to at least keep a minute in end to proofread the essay.
It can be done! Just Be confident!
All the best!
Hi! I will be thankful if someone can help regarding the entrance exam and skill assessment test for LLM. (Urgent)
This is for Christ University, Bengaluru. Thanks.