i would like yo enquire regarding diploma courses in Mumbai in the field of Psychology . any counsellor diploma, mental health, child counsellor, etc
Yes, you can do Diploma in Psychology in Mumbai. There are many Councelling Centres which offers this course.
- Xavier Institute of Counselling Psychology
- LD Remedil Teacher's Training Diploma Course
- Cogito Training and Councelling Centre
- Councelling Course Mumbai
- Department of Applied Psychology, University of Mumbai
- Diploma Course Councelling
Hope this information helped you.
Best of Luck!!
If I do a B.A in Psychology from IGNOU, is this degree recognised for taking up M.Phil in psychology. I wish to become a counsellor. Will B.A in Psychology from IGNOU help me to achieve that and how? I heard that the new education policy doesnt recognise graduation based on distance learning program
There is no such mention in the proposed policy of NEP if that's what you'e referring as in no recognition in courses being pursued through distance mode, if that was the case then by now admission won't be taking place in IGNOU as of now, see the world today has become digitized in larger context, yes there are still remote areas which don't have accessibility to this, but we cannot deny that digital education has taken precedence, more so due to pandemic and in this context only, education earned through distance mode if it's from a recognized university , then it matters, so a graduation degree in psychology will open doors for you to appear for various government exams in case you're interested as well as pursue higher studies, however one thing important to tell you is that in the proposed NEP Policy it has been mentioned about discontinuation of MPhil programs and PhD will be existing like always.
more and more young people leading stressfulllives ate unable to cope with their situations write a dialogue between a counsellor and a stressed young person you must indicate what is causing the young person anxiety. write in about 250 words
Anxiety is a medical term. It's mainly the effects of brain. Like in this condition patients should be very tense all the time, something panic in tough situation, also heartbeats are fast and vomiting nausea occur. In this our young generation these all symptoms are very common. Because young generation are not very open up to their friends and family so they want to handle everything by their own. And thinking all bad and good may be they go for more stressful life. Infact they can't eat well their lots of pressure in studying sector work fields and family and personal issues everyone going through this anxiety and depression. The most good thing to overcome with it do whatever you like. If anyone like dancing go for it, if anyone like drawing go for it. May be it will reduce the stress. Also take care any pet. And doing excercise every day.
All the best.
When will the AEEE phase 1 result be out ?The counsellor told me 1weekbut dint come till now ?
AEEE phase 1 results will be released before may 10
more and more people reading the stressful life are unable to cope with their situations write a dialogue between a counsellor and the stressed young person was indicate what is causing the young person in society write in about 400 words
The main points the dialogue can have may include-
1)Introduction between the counselor and the young person first.
2)Counselor asking the young person about his problems.
3)The young personal could have problems based on either his work life like in his job or from his boss or a fellow colleague etc. or on personal life. You can choose either one and describe it in details to the counselor.
4)The counselor can then answer provide various solutions to the young person after listening to his problems and ask more details if required.
more and more young people leading stressfull lives are unable to cope with their situation. write a dialogue between counsellor and a stressed young person. you must indicate what is causing the young person anxiety. write in about 250 words
Here are some of the key Points we should highlight while writing to the councillor-
1. People are facing a lot of stress nowadays from various officers and one of the most important reason is is there working schedule.
2. Overthinking and overburden has become a common trend now a days which needs to be coped up in a balanced way.
3. People need to understand the importance of meditation and physical exercises in order to lead a healthy life.
Hope this iformation helps you!!
Hi I am Vibuti a student of - B. A. (Hons.) Applied Psychology currently in second year. I am looking forward for becoming a counsellor in relationship and marriage counselling can you please help in suggesting some colleges in India and the required degrees that would give a boost to my career.
A counsellor is someone who helps people in need by providing them with support when they experience emotional difficulties and guides people on personal, career, lifestyle, and relationship issues.
You have choosen the right path i.e psychology after doing your bachelor degree you can study further with the same degree that is psychology.
To gain the practical knowledge of your field, and to specialise in counselling, you’ll need a master’s degree. You will study about counselling theories, social and cultural diversity issues in counselling, career development and counselling, research methods and much more.a
Aftet that apply for some internships that will boost your morale and help you further to understand the people feelings better.
An additional step you can take to actually double down on your counselling skills is to do a 1-year diploma in guidance and counselling.
Hope this helps!!!
Should i do B.com BPS from St. XAVIERS college Ahmedabad? which one will be good..? 1.GLS UNIVERSITY AHMEDABAD B.COM HONS. 2.ST XAVIERS COLLEGE AHMEDABAD b.com BPS 3.HLCC AHMEDABAD B.COM
Actually those 3 are really good colleges in Ahmedabad for or BCom honours degree. Among them
- GLS University is new but good Institute in Ahmedabad with good infrastructure and academics. The course fee is here about 55k for total three years. Placement rate is not mentioned in the official website. Click on the link below to know more. https://www.careers360.com/university/gls-university-ahmedabad/bcom-course
- Saint xaviers College is one of the most reputed colleges in in overall India. The BCom course is available here with the name of of BCom with business process services self finance course. Sweet is a specialisation course which can help you in further if you want to go in in financial line. The course is quite high 1.8lakh. click on the link to Know more https://www.careers360.com/colleges/st-xaviers-college-ahmedabad/bcom-business-process-services-self-finance-course
- And h l College of commerce is a private old one of the best institute for Bcom and Mcom in Ahmedabad. It has a huge campus and lots of infrastructures. Academics and placement rate are also very good here. The course fees also minimal around 7k. And one of the best thing is that this college is only focused to commerce courses. Click on the link below to know more. https://www.careers360.com/colleges/h-l-college-of-commerce-ahmedabad/bcom-course
So ifyou want to do a specialisation course you mean go to send your wits college otherwise you should go for hlcc.
Should i join NIRMA UNIVERSITY AHMEDABAD for b.com hons? Does NIRMA UNIVERSITY focuses more on show off than studies?
Nirma university Ahemdabad offers three year full time undergraduate course in Bachelor in Commerce (B.com Hons.) which intends to prepare students for their career in the Accounting profession and BFSI sector. The course fees is approximately 3.48 lakhs. The college has well qualified faculty and the teaching method is such which gives students holistic development. The college is known for its studies and you can definitely join the college without focusing on word of mouth.
You can check the link below for more details:
I want to B.COM (HONS) + US CMA. So should i invest more money in US CMA by doing it from costly INSTITUTE and do B.COM from an average college or should i do B.COM from costly college and then do US CMA from an average institute?
Hello STudent,Basic qualification should be of the quality of education is necessary. So you should do your BCom honours from a reputed college in US and completion of that course you should get admission in certified Management accountant course. from US .Certified management accountant course you should do from a well known institution in which your job opportunity become bright in future. After the completion of course you have not to it for anytime to get job.
Hope this helps