d.ed.couese college in trichy distance education
Not particularly in Trichy, but there are a few colleges near and around it, providing the d.ed course. Some of them are -
* Holy cross College, tiruchirapalli
* District institute of education, Tiruchirapalli
* St. Angelas teachers training institute, Tiruchirapalli
* Jeevan teacher training institute, Tiruchirapalli
* Thizhilathibar teacher training institute, Tiruchirapalli
Hope this helps.
will srm university allow master in hospital Administration in distance education mode
Well I don't think that the course master in hospital management and administration is offered via distance learning mode. But you can visit the directorate of distance education website of SRM University to see whether this course is there or not but I don't think it will be there.
I hope this helps.
All the best.
Diploma in mechanical engineering lateral entry offering colleges in Hyderabad. and diploma in mechanical engineering distance education offering colleges in Hyderabad.
Here is a list of some colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Hyderabad:
Government Polytechnic, Hyderabad
TKR College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
Siddhartha Institute of Technology and Sciences, Ghatkesar
Brilliant Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hayathnagar
Sree Dattha Institute of Engineering and Sciences, Ibrahimpatnam
Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology, Hyderabad
Ellenki College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
St Peter's Engineering College, Hyderabad
TRR College of Technology, Hyderabad
Nawab Shah Alam Khan College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
Samskruti College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
For more details and other colleges and in depth information you can refer to this link: https://engineering.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-engineering-colleges-in-india?city=Hyderabad°ree=Diploma,Diploma&branch=Mechanical%20Engineering
I hope this helped you.
Im currently pursuing bcom in Gitam distance education programme without 12th, do I meet the eligiblity criteria of upsc?
Well being a high school graduate and completion of 12 years of schooling is kind of required for all different types of exams in any field that you want to sit for. Similarly it is hardly possible for you to sit for the exam without completion of class 12th.
I hope this helps.
All the best.
Is BE or BTECH through Open University or Distance education is available in India
There are numerous amounts of private and government colleges in india which offer distance education with a god quality.
Some of them are:
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
- Sikkim Manipal University
- IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
- Netaji Subhas Open University
Please follow this for more information https://university.careers360.com/articles/list-of-approved-distance-education-universities-in-india
notification for bed distance education and the admission date.
Application form date of IGNOU which is one of the best option for pursuing BEd in distance mode is already over for this year, the entrance test will be scheduled on 11th April, other than this some of the universities which you can consider are Jamia Millia Islamia, Vardhaman Mahabir Open University, Punjab University USOL, Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University, TNOU to name a few, you can stay updated at the official website of the concerned university to know more details regarding this.
how to take Admition in distance education for 10+2 ?
The best platform for admission in distance courses after 12th is IGNOU. It stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University. You can take admission in IGNOU by applying for admission through its official website. I am providing you the link to official website of ignou below.
difference between open universities and distance education
Open University and Distance Education are similar but with a slight difference. The differences are discussed below:
1. Open University is a university which provides the policy of open admissions, distance, and online learning programs.
2. Open University based on imparting higher education to those individuals who cannot take admissions in the traditional university.
3. It is a kind of University.
4. In an open university, there are no associated colleges and includes only study centers.
1. Distance Education is a sort of learning provided by various universities to students who are not present in person at the site.
2. Distance Education was based on the purpose to allow access to education to those who are unable to attend the regular colleges.
3. It is a kind of education way.
4. In distance education, the university can either be an open university or traditional university. Therefore, various colleges affiliated to the traditional university.
Hope this information helps you.
Can I do M.Sc (IT) in Madras University distance education after B.E (ECE)?
the eligibility criteria of Msc IT says that the Candidates who have completed their graduation from a recognised university or institution in a related subject with a minimum overall aggregate of 50% or more are eligible to apply for the M.Sc information technology admission at this university.You can also opt for distance mode.You can opt from various courses offered at Institute of Distance Education Madras University ( UNOM ).
Hope it helps!!
are there any NCTE approved Distance Education B.Ed offering universities in India. Such B.Ed obtained candidates are eligible for Government Jobs.
Yes, there where many NCTE approved B.Ed Colleges/Universities in India that offering Distance Education . Some of them are:-
1)Himachal Pradesh University (Shimla)
2)Maharshi Dayanand University (Rohtak) Punjabi University (Patiala) 3)Kurukshetra University (Kurukshetra)
4)Kota Open University , Rajasthan
5)Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University ,Maharashtra
6)Karnataka State Open University (Bangalore)
7)Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) (New Delhi)
Also you are eligible for Governments jobs.