Up bo English medium class 10 science previous years question papers
Here I'm attaching a link, you just need to click on that link and a page will appear on your screen, on that you can find UP board 10th class previous question paper or model papers for any subject, you can easily download the question paper from there of any subject.
Here is the link for the same:
Hope this helps, all the best.
Up board English medium set paper
Please mention the class for which you want upboard English model paper, please specify the class of upboard for which you want English model paper, so that we can help you out with your query.
We would be happy to help you, please tell us the class.
i need sample paper of all subjects of class 12th arts mp board in English medium
You have not mentioned your Exam Board, so it is quite difficult for us to provide you sample papers. But you can check the official website of your respective board. You will get all the papers there. Also you can use google for papers. There are many websites available which provides previous year question papers.
Hope this helps.
English medium 12th class arts sample paper
You have not mentioned which board's question papers you need. There are many boards like ICSE, CBSE, and several state boards.
Nevertheless, you can get plenty of sample papers and also previous year's papers. You just need to search in the internet specifying your board name and standard.
There are also various books having sample papers of different publication houses available in the market. Even last 10 years' question papers are available in the market. You can definately go for those.
Hope this helps,
All the best!
class 11th and 12th English Medium Subject Code Change or Same as previous Year
please give me computer up board reduce syllabus for class 10 (English medium)
According to the info available on the official website and different newspaper reduced syllabus or changed syllabus for computer science is not available only reduced syllabus for other subjects except computer science is given even on official website given below
sir mai ssc chsl ka form fill up krna chahti hu but maine 10 class hindi medium se ki h but abhi English medium se graduation (bsc biochemistry)kr rhi hu kaunsi language better rahegi exam ke liye
If you are fluent in English and if you are capable enough to understand SSC chsl exam questions in English Language then you can select English. Otherwise it would be better and also simplified for you to choose Hindi Language so that you can interpret the questions easily which makes you to answer easily.
i am a student of class 12th frok up board . I have filled hindi medium but i want to give thw exam im english medium. can i give or not ???
I hope you are doing well.
It is necessary to know this, if u have filled Hindu medium in the application form than you will have to answere in that medium only. You are not able to answere in any other medium now. Even you can not answere any paper in 2 medium. Students can answere in only 1 desired medium.
Hope this helps !!
competition classes in patna who$ study through English medium.
These are the best type of competitive classes in Patna for all types of competition that teaches in English.They all even have English classes to improve your fluency
- The Guide English Lyceum
- Eminent Academy
- Climax Institute
- Decode Concepts
- Impact Classes
- Bodhi Tree
Hope this helps you
up board 12th sllaybus in english medium of physics chemistry and biology
- Chapter–1: Electric Charges and Fields
- Chapter–2: Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
Unit-II Current Electricity
- Chapter–3: Current Electricity
Unit-III Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Chapter–4: Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Chapter–5: Magnetism and Matter
Unit-IV Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Chapter–6: Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter–7: Alternating Current
Unit–V Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter–8: Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter–9: Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Chapter–10: Wave Optics
Unit–VII Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Chapter–11: Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
Unit–VIII Atoms and Nuclei
- Chapter–12: Atoms
- Chapter–13: Nuclei
Unit–IX Electronic Devices
- Chapter–14: Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Unit I Solid State
- Unit II Solutions
- Unit III Electrochemistry
- Unit IV Chemical Kinetics
- Unit V Surface Chemistry
- Unit VI General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Unit VII p -Block Elements
- Unit VIII d -and f -Block Elements
- Unit IX Coordination Compounds
- Unit X Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Unit XI Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Unit XII Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Unit XIII Amines
- Unit XIV Biomolecules
- Unit XV Polymers
- Unit XVI Chemistry in Everyday Life
Unit I Reproduction
- Chapter 1 Reproduction in organisms
- Chapter 2 Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Chapter 3 Human Reproduction
- Chapter 4 Reproductive Health
Unit II Genetics and Evolution
- Chapter 5 Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Chapter 6 Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Chapter 7 Evolution
Unit III Biology in Human Welfare
- Chapter 8 Human Health and Disease
- Chapter 9 Strategies for Enhancement in Food Reproduction
- Chapter 10 Microbes in Human Welfare
Unit IV Biotechnology
- Chapter 11 Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
- Chapter 12 Biotechnology and its Applications
Unit V Ecology
- Chapter 13 Organisms and Populations
- Chapter 14 Ecosystems
- Chapter 15 Biodiversity and Conservation
- Chapter 16 Environmental Issues
All the Best!