Which is Better FDDI NOIDA or FDDI Hyderabad ?
FDDI Noida was established 1986. Here so many courses are offered. Due to research collage infrastructure is good. Laboratories are very good with new equipments. Hostel facility is good. Canteen facility here . Faculties are very well educated and friendly. Almost 90% students got placed here. Above 65% students got internship here. So many good companies are coming here for placement.
FDDI Hyderabad is another college of this department. Here also offered some courses and due to research Faculties are very good here. Almost 90% students got placed in every year. Laboratories are good.
So both colleges are good for fashion designing, foot designing and leather design also . Now you have to choose which college you want to get admission.
All the best.
Which is Better NID or FDDI Hyderabad for Fashion Design ?
see FDDI and NID Ahmadabad both of the institute is excellent in terms of college infrastructure, placement, course curriculum, students faculty ratio. however based on students review for bachelor of design course I would recommend FDDI hyderabad . college has excellent placement in top fashion industry like pantaloons, Skechers , Firstcry , Etsy and many more. however you must work hard and study out of college syllabus also. students are also offered internship from college campus. bachelor of fashion designing is a practical oriented course. students who are creative minded has excellent career option.
hope you understand.
Which is Better NIFT or FDDI Hyderabad ?
NIFT and FDDI Hyderabad both are top fashion Institutes of India. NIFT comes under the Minstry of textiles and FDDI comes under the Ministry of Commerce Industry. When all aspects are taken into consideration then it can be said that NIFT is better than FDDI Hyderabad.
Hope this information helped you.
All The Best!!
which FDDI college is good for admissions ?
I am mentioning the list of FDDI (Footwear Design and Development Institute) Institutions, have a look-
1. FDDI Noida Campus
2. FDDI Hyderabad Campus
3. FDDI Chandigarh Campus
4. FDDI Kolkata Campus
5. FDDI Rohtak Campus
6. FDDI Chennai campus
7. FDDI Patna campus
8. FDDI Fursatganj campus
9. FDDI Guna campus
10. FDDI Chhindwara campus
11. FDDI Ankleshwar campus
12. Jodhpur campus
FDDI Institutions are Institutes of National importance and all the Campuses are pretty good. FDDI Hyderabad And Rohtak Campus are best Institutions as compared to other Campuses.
To know more details about the aforementioned FDDI campuses please go through this link-
is current affairs app helpful for fddi AIST??
No.The current affairs app may helps you to crack competitive exams not like common entrance exams that are different from others to competition . As the AIST follows certain pattern and topics to test the students mental strength in varies areas of knowledge ,so it's better follow the pattern which is given by fddi in it's official site like www.fddiindia.com (//www.fddiindia.com) . To know more about AIST entrance examination log on to it .
what about the design aplitude test and business aplitude test in fddi aist???
FDDI will conduct the entrance examination for the candidates ,those who interested in taking admission in this Institution are filter by entrance exam called AIST ( All India Selection Test ) on every year basis .
- The FDDI institution is inviting the students for Bachelor & Master program that they offering for , For take of admission in particular program candidate are go through entrance examination which conducted by fddi .
- Entrance examination is differ from Bachelor to Master program students that is designed by Institution to filter the candidates , All the topics and questions from in general for ,which other institution follow to select the students
Above topics are part of examination which are in it's site and prospectus ,and not to worry much about them , go through topic and section they decided and read prospectus well for good understanding of examination .
If you have any questions and want of details more can visit it's site www.fddiindia.com, for more clarification ,can visit the particular campus to get better experience and further things .
who are elligible for FDDI entrance exam,and what are qualifications required
Followings are the criteria to be elligible for FDDI entrance exam 2021
Candidates who have passed or appeared in the 10+2 board exam in the academic year 2020-21 in any stream from any recognized board of education such as CBSE, IB, ICSE or their equivalent.
Candidates yet to seem for their Higher Secondary examination are eligible to apply, but they have to give proof of having appeared for the examination during the Counseling process of FDDI programmes.
Final year graduation candidates are also eligible to apply by providing their graduation degree or final mark sheet before September 30, 2021, to their admission officer.
According to the FDDI AIST eligibility criteria, candidates who are of 25 years as on 25th June 2021 are eligible for the entrance test
Which FDDI campus is best? pls
FDDI Hyderabad campus is the Good college / Institute to choose as first preference for all Design courses as well as MBA -RFM
Some other popular institutes
1. FDDI Hyderabad
2. FDDI NOIDa
3. FDDI KolKota
4. FDDI Chennai
5. FDDI Chandigargh
there are other campuses you can choose as per your local convenience, distance state etc .
CONFUSED FDDI HYDERABAD OR NIFT ? NIFT MUMBAI ANY SuGGESTION for Acessories design ?
NIFT Mumbai falls among the 16 National Institutes of Fashion Technology in the country. NIFT Mumbai offers UG and PG level courses to aspirants in design stream.
- The design school has nine computer labs, an auditorium with seating capacity of 350 people and highly equipped labs as well as machine rooms.
- The placement for all NIFT campuses is conducted in a centralised manner. Further, NIFT placements for all disciplines is also conducted centrally.
- As part of NIFT Mumbai placements, you can opt for Pre-Placement Offers (PPOs) or on-campus placements. PPOs are usually made by companies where students undergo internships/ trainings/ projects as part of their NIFT course curriculum.
- The highest salary package offered is 12 LPA, and the average salary package offered ranges between 5-6 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered is 3 LPA.
- Top recruiting companies like Shahi Exports, Vardhman, Orient Craft, Arvind, etc come for recruitment.
Now talking about FDDI Hyderabad:
- FDDI is good for fashion designing as well as retailing and merchandising. But, there's some issue with the degree they give. The college issues degree under IGNOU, which is a big disadvantage for the students to find jobs.
- Based on last few years admissions FDDI Hyderabad is considered as best campuses for fashion design. It also known for other Design courses in footwear design and leather goods design.
- For this Noida branch is much better as this is oldest.
- The practical knowledge provided with classroom teaching is good point of this college.
- The placement of this College are average. You cans at between 30k to 2 lakhs.
Comparing these Institute I can say that FDDI Hyderabad provides good knowledge and NIFT has best placements.
Hope this helps!!
PEARL INSTITUTE BENGALURU OR FDDI HYDERABAD OR NIFT BEGALURU WHICH One is better for MASTERs any comparison ?
NIFT is undoubtedly better than most other fashion designing colleges/institutes. It is recognised worldwide.
It offers immense exposure and internships which help the students to know the real situation and work in the industry. Also , the faculty is highly experienced which helps in better industry exposure.
It's not like Pearl Academy is not worth it , it is definitely worth but in terms of real exposure nothing can beat NIFT. It's recognised very well.
FDDI has attained the status of institute of national importance under FDDI, Bill 2017 so its has been elevated to quite a good position as far as the status is concerned. College with 100% placements are a surety but Most of students get placed in brands stores as fashion consultants i.e sales personnel and very few(2–5 from every batch) gets chance to work in back end with good profile such as merchandiser or marketing assistant.