I want to take admission for computer engineering. I have passed my hsc with 75% and also applied for cet. So hows the admission process and I am in open category?
if I got 96 in NATA and 83 percentile in JEE, in HSC i got 90.50 percent in which college i can get into for B arch ??
With this score in NATA, you have chances of getting a seat in colleges like:
- Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Institute of Technology
- M.S University of Baroda
- Parul Institute of Architecture and Research
- Kalol Institute of Architecture & Design, Kalol
- Bhagwan Mahavir College of Architecture
To get more details about all institutes accepting NATA score, you can refer the link:
I got my year down after first year in engineering, currently I am in last year and have overall aggregate of 65% in SSC,HSC and engineering. Will that 1 year gap in enginnering affect my placements, am i eligible for placement companies like tcs, wipro, accenture, etc
if i got 85 percentile in mhtcet pcb with obc quota and i have 95.33 % in HSC board exam can i get admission in B pharmacy in government college🎇 in Nashik at some affordable fees?? 💸💸💸💰also tell me for which cap round i need to wait ??? pls answer me fast waiting from 3 days 🙄🙄😫
i got 84 marks in mhtcet pcb with obc quota and i have 95.33 % in HSC board exam can i get admission in B pharmacy in government college??
Hi, looking at your score there are a few colleges I will list for you with their annual fees and you can choose whichever suits you best.
- Shri. Pandit Baburao Chaugule College of Pharmacy Rahanal - Fees NA - Cutoff - 83.84
- Ideal institute of pharmacy, Wada 1L Per annum- 84.59
- prabodhan shikshan prasarak sanstha sadavali- 77,500 per year- 85.22
- yashwantrao bhonsale college of pharmacy, santwadi - 1,10,000 per year - 86.02
Hope this helps.
I have done SSC and HSC from Maharashtra and my parent is a Government of India undertaking employee, but I do not have domicile certificate. Am I eligible for Maharashtra state quota?
There is some sets of criteria that are are needed to be fulfilled in order to be eligible to get the benefits of state quota reservation which includes:
- The student should be a native citizen of that particular state having a authenticate proof of it.
- The student must have completed his secondary or higher secondary education from a recognised institution in the state which is also recognised by the government.
- parents must be working in any government or private institution for at least seven years in that particular state.
So as you have mentioned you have done SSC and HSC from Maharashtra, it makes you eligible to get the benefits of home state reservation for the same.
Hope it helps!!
12 hsc board exam patter 2022.
The core pattern for the HSC students remains the same that includes:
- Exam for each subject is held for 100 marks, wherein 80 marks are allotted to theory and 20 marks to practicals/oral/project.
- For subjects: Geology, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, agriculture science and technology, and animal science and technology - 70 marks are allotted for theory exam and 30 marks are fixed for practical/oral/project.
However there have been introduced some changes and additions to the past pattern to help the students with studies in this difficult condition of pandemic which are as following:
- Addition of 25 per cent objective questions: These objective type questions will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Decrease in total marks for final assessment: From the next academic session, total marks for Class 12 students will be 600 marks instead of 650 marks.
- The education board has introduced an internal assessment or practical exam of 20 marks for all subjects of class 12.
Hope it helps!!
I had taken pcm in 12th hsc board can I give mhtcet in pcb group
Yes, you can appear for PCB Stream in MHT CET even if you have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. But you will be eligible to get admission in B.Pharmacy and Parm D. You aren't eligible to get admission to B.Sc Agriculture if you haven't studied. You must have passed 10+2 with or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biology and scored minimum 45% marks if you belong to general category and minimum 40% marks if you belong to any of Backward Class categories, Economically Weaker Section and Persons with Disability category belonging to Maharashtra State in the above subjects taken together. To get admission to Engineering you must attempt the question from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. To get admission to B.Pharmacy or Pharm D you need to attempt question from Mathematics and/or Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
m 12th m padhti hu me e abhi tak HSC nai di h kya 12th beech m chhod k 10 th k result k adhar per koi course kar sakti hu?? jese ki diploma in sanatory inspector???
I hope you are doing fine, Yes you can give pursue any other course based on 10th level but leaving your current 12th in between is not a good option that too when you already spent your 1 year studying and passing 11th. You can pursue any course on basis of your 10th result like diploma from Distance learning like IGNOU. With that both your 12th and diploma that you wanna pursue will be valid.
I hope you find this information helpful. I wish you all the best for your future.
sir, I got 57% in Hsc can i get in pharm D through neet ?
The degree of Doctor of Pharmacy or PharmaD does not require you to give the exam of NEET. It is a professional degree and the only doctoral degree which is offered to be pursued right after your class 12 examinations. There are various other entrance examinations which need to be written to secure admissions into colleges which offer the course of PharmaD.
For the 6 year course, the eligibility is as follows:
- The applicant must have completed and passed class 12 education with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects and one of either biology or mathematics.
- The applicant must be more than 17 years of age at the time of application for the course.
- The candidate must have scored more than 55% in class 12 examinations.
I am writing the list of examinations which you can give to get admission into this course of your choice:
- NIPMER JEE
- NIMS Entrance Test
- VELS Entrance Examination
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for PharmaD
- SRMJEEE for PharmaD
Hope this helps you :)