General candidate 650 plus ( example ) NEET Mark getting seat in Bangalore Medical College from AI as well as State Caunsling part of karnataka domicile..Any advantage of joining through All India Quota & counselling
what is the average pakage for computer science branch in Techno India University kolkata??
Average package is vary from year to year so here i am sharing you the data of 2019 average package for CSE students in Techno India University Kolkata. So the average package is INR 3.5 LPA. And 2020 placements are still on going so wait for the current data.
Hope this information helps you.
which is best college for cse in india
Here are a few college that offer you courses in CSE
Indian institute of technology- Madras
Indian Institute of technology -new Delhi
DIT University - Dehradun
IIT Bombay - Indian institute of technology - maharashtra
Parul University - Gujarat
Birla institute of technology and science - Poland Rajes
minimam pakadge mbbs in private medical college in India if neet score 350
*With 300 marks in NEET exam , you can get private medical college easily but their fees are little bit higher. If you want to do your degree from government medical college you need to score more marks .Caste also plays important role in getting government medical colleges.
*If you are ready to pay fee of private medical college/university or deemed medical college then you can get admission easily. As far as fee is concerned it may vary from 12 Lakhs per annum to 25 Lakhs per annum depending on the fee structure of college.
*VISIT THE LINK BELOW TO GET BEST GUIDE AND RESULT :-
Hope it helpful.
could anyone please help me understand the NEET Counselling procedure which quota first which last where to apply state quota to be applied before or after the all india qouta fills confused about it
The Neet step by step counseling procedure is mentioned below in the link I have attached . You can go through this link to clear your doubts.
For quick brief, after the results are out the MCC will release the counseling schedule. After that candidates are required to register to the website with their neet score . The second step involves submitting the counseling fees. After that candidate is required to fill the college choices. If in the counseling rounds the candidate is allotted any seat , he or she needs to report to the respective college.
For state counseling you need to keep an eye on your state counseling schedules and link. You will have to Register separately for state counseling.
Hope that helps.
i got 96.94 percentile in jee mains,I m from OBC category,my all India rank is 33555 and Category rank is 8379 in which NIT I get admission
It is Very difficult to get admission in NIT's with this rank. Because the admission in NIT's is based on the cut off and cut off changes every year.
Here is a NIT's cut off link:
You get admission in others colleges also.
Here is a jee main college predictor link:
You are also eligible for the Jossa counselling and state level counselling .Do your JOSSA counselling and firstly fill those colleges in which you think to take admission. Jossa counselling is started from 6 Oct 2020.
I hope this is helpful for you.
private bds clgs in India and fee structure
- Manipal College of Dental Sciences
- SDM College of Dental Sciences and Hospital
- AB Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences
- Dr.R.Ahmed Dental College and Hospital
- SRM Dental College
- JKK Natrajah Dental College and Hospital
- Awadh Dental College and Hospital
- Century International Institute of Dental Science and Research Center
- Kalinga Institute of Dental Sciences
- Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute
- Maharaj Ganga Singh Dental College and Research Centre
- Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Dental Sciences and Research
- Kalka Dental College
- Subharti Dental College
- ITS Dental College and Hospital
- Purvanchal Institute of Dental Sciences
- Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences
- Army College of Dental Sciences
- AECS Maruti College of Dental Sciences and Research centre
- P.S.M college of Dental Sciences and research
- Mahatma Dental College
- Aditya Dental college and hospital
- Shri Yashwantrao Chavan Memorial Medical and Rural development foundation's dental college
- Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Dental College
- Amrita school of dentistry
- Gurunanak Institute of Dental Science and Research
- Genesis Institute of Dental Science and Research
- Maitri College of Dentistry and Research centre
- Mar Baselios Dental college
best govt bds clgs in india and cutoff for general cattegory
As you asked for best bds colleges in country.
1.Maulana azad institute of dental science. 50 seats
Cutoff 583 marks ,12243 rank
2.faculty of dental science KGMU 100 Seats
Cutoff 574 ,14893 rank
3. Postgraduate Institute of dental sciences , rohtak100 seats Cutoff 572 ,15747 rank
4. Nair dental college and hospital 67 seats
Cutoff 566 marks 17754 rank
5. Faculty of dental science, BHU. 63 seats
Cutoff 571 marks ,16013 rank
For more details you can refer to the article -
All the best
I want to be a part of Defence of India so what I do after 10th?
if you have passed 10th and are looking to land the post of a Commissioned Officer in the Indian Army, just matriculation won’t be sufficient you have to do more than that . You’ll have to at least have 10+2 ! and This entry is called the NDA (National Defence Academy) entry mode.
My all india rank is 47816 in jee mains. I am of general category and from Delhi. In what colleges can I get a cs related stream?
You may get admission in some NIT's and GFTI's.
I am Mentioning some GFTI's
1. Assam University, Silchar
2. Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
3. IIEST Shibpur
4. School of engineering and technology, Mizoram
To find more colleges you check out our college predictor link