Home State : Maharashtra CRL Rank 509998, ST Rank 15177 I have put my choices for NIT colleges only. Not alloted any seat in first round of JoSAA Can I change my choices for IIIT and other courses
I am from Maharashtra State. My CRL Rank is 5099988 and ST Rank is 15177. I have put my choices for CSE, ECE, IT & ME for Nagpur and Raipur NITs. However in Round - 1, I have not been alloted any set. Can I make changes in my earlier choice of NIT and Course, if yes. when?
i got 192 marks in neet , where didi i got admission for bams or bhms....in Maharashtra..open cast
got 330marks in neet 2021 are there any chances to get admission in mbbs private aur bams private Maharashtra..as cut off will go low than usual. im from obc category
its hard to say but you have no chances to get into mbbs in government and aided college as per the previous year lowest cutoff marks for obc category
The expected cutoff marks for admission into bams was 350 in government colleges . based on this prediction you are eligible to apply for a private seat with the marks of 330.
I would suggest you TO use the neet college predictor to get an detailed report of colleges you are eligible for https://medicine.careers360.com/neet-college-predictor?utm_source=qna&utm_medium=neet_cp
hope this information helps you
Can a student get admission in any Maharashtra private medical college if she is not having Maharashtra domicile ?
bams college in Maharashtra ??
Hope you are doing well. Here are list of some top bams colleges in Maharashtra.
List of bams colleges:-
- R.A.Podar Ayurved Medical College, Mumbai.
- A.V.P. Mandals Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Sion, Mumbai.
- Smt. K.G.Mittal Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Mumbai. (Hindi Linguistic Minority)
- RSMs Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Pune.
- Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Pune.
- Government Ayurved College, Nagpur.
- Ayurved Seva Sanghs Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Nashik.
- Government Ayurved College, Nanded.
- Gangadhar Shastri Gune Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Ahmednagar.
- Shri Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur.
- R.J.V.S.Bhaisaheb Sawant Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Sawantwadi.
- Government Ayurved College, Osmanabad.
- Seth Chandmal Mutha Aryangla Vaidyak Mahavidyalaya, Satara.
- Seth Govind Raoji Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Solapur. (Jain Minority)
- Government Ayurvedic College, Jalgaon.
- Shri Gurudeo Ayurvedic College, Mozri, Amravati.
- Vasantdada Patil Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Sangli.
- Vidarbha Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Amravati.
- Radhakishan Toshniwal Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Akola.
- Dayabhai Maoji Majithiya Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Yavatmal.
- KVT Randhir Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Boradi, Shirpur.
Hope you are doing well and have a bright future ahead.
is SBC category comes under obc category while applying for mba cap process in maharashtra or not?
can non Maharashtra students give mhtcet
Hope you are doing well.
As per your query, Non-Maharashtrian student can also give MHT CET under All India Candidature.
You can check the eligibility criteria and other related information by visiting the link provided below:
Hope this clears your doubt. All the best!
my friend from Rajasthan nd she will take addmission in govt bsc agriculture college Maharashtra nd she score in icar exam 59 percentlie she is eligible to take govt clg addmission ? there is any quta for other state students
can I get a list of MBBS and BAMS colleges with college code in nagpur,Maharashtra. please??
Here is the list of top MBBS and BAMS colleges in Nagpur, Maharashtra:
- Government Ayurved College and Hospital
- Government Medical College and hospital
- Indira Gandhi Government Medical College and Hospital
- Nagpur Veterinary
- Government Dental College and Hospital
- AIIMS Nagpur - All India Institute of Medical Sciences
You can see the detailed information about these colleges at https://medicine.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-government-medical-colleges-in-nagpur
Also you can get the list of private medical colleges in Nagpur at https://medicine.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-private-medical-colleges-in-nagpur
Hope it helps!!